trying to log into my battle net account and im getting error 37
servers are busy atm,
wtf its 702 and im not playing
Reply Quote
SAME here
Reply Quote
/Sigh amateurs...
Reply Quote
it mean u have been FOOLED sever isnt up for another 10years, LOL u got scamed 75$ :P
Reply Quote
i'm having the smae problem. hopefully its not Australia and NZ wide and will be fixed soon.
Reply Quote
Let me play already!!!!!
Reply Quote
If you do get in, like me, good luck trying to create character. Keeps timing out
Reply Quote
SIGH....... ten years waiting i suppose i can handle 10min. after that i cant take responsibility for my actions.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
You would think since Blizz are the ones selling the game they would know exactly how many people have a copy for launch and cater to the ammount. You would also think having hosted WoW, D2 and StarCraft they would have experience at having big, stable servers, but apparently we over estimated them.
Reply Quote
Error 37.....
Reply Quote
tell me about it.. i think their netscalers have hit the cap max
Reply Quote
No fair, NZ is at a disadvantage due to our one and only fibre cable out to the rest of the world!
Reply Quote
Same
Reply Quote
same deal error 37
Reply Quote
got to character screen, made character then, request timed out........ are u for real
Reply Quote
1 hour and ONE MINUTE ... still cant even log in
Reply Quote
comon Blizzard!
Reply Quote
reason 'must be online play' sucked for this game lel. wanted to just play single player.
Reply Quote
same here. Still Error 37. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Reply Quote
what the--- I am in the same boat.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]