Diablo® III

30008 / 30005 / 3006

90 Human Paladin
THIS IS GREAT!!!!!! BEST EVER ................ *shakes head* ... takes day off work to play. GG blizz
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Okay I hope it doesn't end up creating thirty different barbarians later.

Now I'm getting an error saying "Unable to create character due to party state." huh?
Edited by Racthoh#1224 on 5/15/2012 12:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I thought I bought a single-player game with a multiplayer component. My mistake.
Reply Quote
56 Blood Elf Death Knight
So require internet connection so Blizz can make few more bucks with their RMAH is great huh. Please sure 99.9% of everyone that complain about it saw this one coming.
Reply Quote
made the mistake of hitting back now i am getting error 37 lol

off to bed
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
if they did the 12am est launch like we where told....this prob wouldnt happen most likely cause half or more would already been threw this and would be easyer for all to go in and not overload servers......nice blizz nice!
Reply Quote
98 Dwarf Warrior
So you we close the game and reboot, becuase i can't even go back a page. Stuck in the class page. I don't want to lose my name.
Reply Quote
Same thing here... has anyone had any luck and been able to make a character?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Maybe Blizzard didn't have enough cash or experience creating online games to have a successful launch...just saying.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
im not mad about the error what I dont get is why they cant have sort of que function to put people in line so i can just wait, instead of pushing it over and over and over.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Same
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
I cant create also.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
From what it looks like on their twitter account, nobody has been able to log in and create a character.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Dittos here. I submitted a ticket, but mostly so they can track it, I can only imagine what it is like over there right now...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The game crashed on me during one of my "lol can't create a character" error screens, now I get nothing but 37's.

Epic fail on Blizzard's end.

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!! (lol)
Reply Quote
83 Goblin Warrior
I thought they were bringing the forums down to provide "more servers" for D3....

Oh, so you mean we can't just use the forum and web site server as a game server... ah crud well we thought we had an idea...
Reply Quote
86 Troll Priest
I wonder how the tech team feels right now.... haha poor guys.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]