Diablo® III

new patch required?

85 Orc Death Knight
I just fixed the launching error that would not launch the game at 100%, but now when I log in it tells me there is a new patch that is required and it will apply when i restart diablo.. but then it does not apply a patch it just tells me game is up to date and this loops infinitely.

Is this supposed to happen until launch??
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm having the same problem. It appears as though all the threads that might've helped are no longer on the forums, and my post doesn't even appear within the forums, though you can find it if you use the search bar.
Reply Quote
same problem. bump for 2hrs to launch and we need them fixes.
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Death Knight
Both his thread (the thread starter's) and mine don't even show up in the Technical Support forums. ):
Reply Quote
bump for justice ffs
Reply Quote
same happens for me :(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
anyone figure out a solution?
Reply Quote
Same been trawling forums for 3 hours now and nothing, Bump for more help
Reply Quote
Ridiculousness... I have a similar prob. Mine says new patch required, D3 will restart. Then it shuts down and says D3 is already running and closes. I stayed up til midnight, thinking it launced then, nope im east coast. Waited 3 hrs to play....And you know what happened. LET ME PLAY MY 60 DOLLAR GAME BLIZZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Kind of a common bug, same for me!

Launcher says "Game is up to Date", but on login screen I'm forced to restart the game =p

Patch required loop! ^_^
Reply Quote
Last night someone said i had to delete my bnet folder to start the game. I did trying to play to no avail. So i went and restored the file and i FINALLY let me play, came back to thread to tell people.

If you never had the bnet folder in your D3 folder, make a account online first then try the game. Hope it helps.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]