Diablo® III

Gun Talk... .45 ?

05/14/2012 09:26 PMPosted by Grimshadow
Glock 21. Glocks are the ak's of handguns... ugly and reliable.

Its crazy that it took til page 3 in this thread for someone to suggest a Glock 21. +1.
Reply Quote
with a 120 iq requirement for legal possession of firearms, there would be no more legal gun sales and we could start rounding up all the people who own guns and throw them in prison.
it would also improve the police force.

Okay I've just got to ask this.

Every firearm I've owned I've filled out the proper forms for and bought legally from a licensed dealer. You wish this to no longer be legal.

That's one thing, but now you want me to go to prison, presumably for a long time, simply for owning a legal item. I've done nothing harmful or violent, but because I own guns I must go to prison.

And me going to prison improves the police force how?
Reply Quote
with a 120 iq requirement for legal possession of firearms, there would be no more legal gun sales and we could start rounding up all the people who own guns and throw them in prison.

Okay I've just got to ask this.

Every firearm I've owned I've filled out the proper forms for and bought legally from a licensed dealer. You wish this to no longer be legal.

That's one thing, but now you want me to go to prison, presumably for a long time, simply for owning a legal item. I've done nothing harmful or violent, but because I own guns I must go to prison.

And me going to prison improves the police force how?

reading deficit duly noted

i want owning firearms to be illegal so if you still have one you would go to jail

needing to have an iq of 120 would weed out the tard cops i'm sick of dealing with
Reply Quote
[quote]with a 120 iq requirement for legal possession of firearms, there would be no more legal gun sales and we could start rounding up all the people who own guns and throw them in prison.

Come take it and throw me in jail! I dare you
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 09:43 PMPosted by outalw

+1
Reply Quote
[quote]with a 120 iq requirement for legal possession of firearms, there would be no more legal gun sales and we could start rounding up all the people who own guns and throw them in prison.

typical redneck sentiments

i would probably use a tranquilizer dart or a have a heart trap with a can of beer in it to lure you.
Reply Quote

i would probably use a tranquilizer dart or a have a heart trap with a can of beer in it to lure you.

Yeah I bet you would. LMAO a dart? Isn't that a form of a projectile that is sent by force? This is an oxymoron statement
Reply Quote
MA DUCE
Reply Quote
I like the Smith and Wesson M&P (.45).
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 09:41 PMPosted by Hauntmachine
i want owning firearms to be illegal so if you still have one you would go to jail

Gotcha. Well when you get your way, you personally come get me to take me away to jail for doing nothing violent, bad, or wrong, all right?
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Xenien
any 1911
Reply Quote

Yeah I bet you would. LMAO a dart? Isn't that a form of a projectile that is sent by force? This is an oxymoron statement

how is a dart loud and obnoxious? i don't see men compensating for their lack of manhood with darts.
Reply Quote
glock or just get a remington .44 magnum revolver
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I'm personally a fan of the Springfield XD due to its ergonomics. To me at least, the gun just fits the hand better than most others, though I'm given to understand that Glock has since revised its grip designs somewhat to imitate this.
Of course, I'd never fault anyone for going with Saint John Moses Brownings masterpiece.
Reply Quote
Kimber 1911 all the way for a .45
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 09:43 PMPosted by outalw

+1 Sic Semper Tyrannis

Not to mention he would be lucky to catch me with just a hand gun- I consider my hand gun to be a weapon that I would use to fight my way to my better weapons.

Oh wait, he would just hide in his mom's basement while big men with guns try to round up the other big men with guns.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]