Diablo® III

Gun Talk... .45 ?

Springfield XDm .45

Its seriously the gun of the 21st century. Not too expensive. Super accurate. Nice recoil. Awesome trigger pull. Match Grade barrel. Interchangeable backstraps. Browning ergonomics. Holster. Speed loader. Two 13 round clips. And it all comes packaged in a really nice box.

You cold bury this gun in your backyard and dig it up in 10 years and the thing would still fire with no jams.
Edited by SLICKCLICKER#1953 on 5/14/2012 10:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i'm going to get u all with a have a heart trap with a natural ice in it.
maybe a nascar replica model car.
Reply Quote

Yeah I bet you would. LMAO a dart? Isn't that a form of a projectile that is sent by force? This is an oxymoron statement

Yeah I bet you would. LMAO a dart? Isn't that a form of a projectile that is sent by force? This is an oxymoron statement

how is a dart loud and obnoxious? i don't see men compensating for their lack of manhood with darts.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 09:47 PMPosted by LunacyPolish
i want owning firearms to be illegal so if you still have one you would go to jail

Gotcha. Well when you get your way, you personally come get me to take me away to jail for doing nothing violent, bad, or wrong, all right?

legality has never implied prudence or intelligence. slot machines and beer are legal too.
Reply Quote
68 Draenei Warrior
S&W MP 45 is a good firearm.....I personally just bought a S&W SD40 which I love. Striker Fire Action, 14+1.
I looked at Sig and Ruger but liked the look of the S&W, plus it had some good reviews.
Reply Quote
Colt .45 and two zigzags, baby thats all you need...
Reply Quote
I have Rock Island Armory (RIA) M1911A1 that I paid 350 bucks for about 8 years ago. Hundreds and hundreds of rounds through it, and never a feed problem or jam (I have only shot 230 gr ball ammo though). Screw those thousand dollar 1911s. If you need a smaller custom built 45, or a race gun, go for one of the high buck named brands. But if you want a solid personal defense 1911A1 w/o frills, go for a RIA and customize the gun over time.

(edited for frivolous reasons)
Edited by DudleyDR#1613 on 5/14/2012 10:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 09:52 PMPosted by Juwanski
What? you mean YOU wrote it wrong use a period and then it makes sense... with the comma your saying that people with IQ's over 120 wouldnt have guns...

you're a dangling participle
Reply Quote
Let me guess. A huge majority of you ppl are going to play as DH..

RATATATTAT!!!!
=P
Reply Quote
i have an fnp-45 tactical thats an absolutely fantastic piece of hardware. I also have a kimber raptor II stainless on order as we speak but you really cant go wrong with any 1911 frame for a .45
Reply Quote
Anyone got a recommendation on a .45 caliber handgun? Looking for something nice...been looking at Sigs..S&W...Springfield etc.

A Glock 19 in 9mm.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 09:51 PMPosted by Hauntmachine

Gotcha. Well when you get your way, you personally come get me to take me away to jail for doing nothing violent, bad, or wrong, all right?

legality has never implied prudence or intelligence. slot machines and beer are legal too.

Ill put it to you like this. We have the right to own firearms in America . If you don't like it then move somewhere else. You cant change this.

If you want to watch NASCAR that's fine because you can. Despite your opinion on what a redneck is this has nothing to do with anything honestly. If you want to drink beer or play slot machines this is your choice once again nothing you can do about it. We have the right too.

I don't understand your resentment towards a group of people this is a little simple minded if you ask me. It honestly sounds like you are the type of person that probably doesn't need a gun.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Anyone got a recommendation on a .45 caliber handgun? Looking for something nice...been looking at Sigs..S&W...Springfield etc.

A Glock 19 in 9mm.

.45 ACP set on stun?
Reply Quote
Anyhow, don't get a 1911 unless you're 100% comfortable either:

a. carrying cocked & locked (loaded chamber, hammer back, safety on)

or

b. with an empty chamber

There's no other safe way to do it.

...and I humbly am against Glocks in anything but 9mm- the partially unsupported chamber is risky for a larger cartridge.
Reply Quote
i like the smaller cal. FiveSeven and get the armor Piercing rounds if possible.
Reply Quote

Ill put it to you like this. We have the right to own firearms in America . If you don't like it then move somewhere else. You cant change this.

That's not entirely accurate.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
is that like a 22 but can shoot 2 bullets at the same time?

edit,

af2011-a1
Edited by Rapiddeath#1394 on 5/14/2012 10:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm with slickkicker, I <3 my XDm .45, I use it as my duty pistol and home defense. Fits like a glove and shoots like a dream.
Reply Quote
1911 is certainly a solid choice. I prefer my HK .45 USP though, it's more expensive though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]