Diablo® III

Diablo 3 Installing stuck at 0%

purchased digital copy of the game and when i started the Diablo 3 Setup the intaller is stuck at 0%....it is just saying Installing 0% any idea on how I can solve this problem? I wanna be able to play by launch time
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
bumo
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
71 Blood Elf Paladin
If you see a Diablo III.lnk.temp file on your desktop, it appears that the game is downloading/installing... you just have to wait a long time. The progress bar only moved from 0% to 4% during this phase for me.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
I have a similar error where it tells me my computer is behind a firewall- although everything is turned off. Had the same problem with WoW, and just doesn't seem to want to install for me.

If you find a solution be sure to update! Bump
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
same issue now that i redownloaded the installer,
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
Same i get stuck at 1% wth???????? im trying to play before i go to sleep... But mine is the disc not the digital....
Edited by stonefighter#1147 on 5/14/2012 11:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Do this:
- run regedit (start->run->type in regedit->hit enter or click ok)
- navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Windows
- find the DWORD value called CSDVersion
- double click it, change value from 100 to 300
- restart computer
- attempt D3 installation
- after finished, change value back from 300 to 100 (not good to claim what you're not all the time)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]