Diablo® III

Will These Specs Be Okay?

Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2180 @ 2.00 GHZ

2.00 GHZ, 2.99GB RAM

Not sure to find out the rest. This computer is pretty old and I may have to use it due to my laptop not working right now. By the way I'm fine with playing with everything on minimum
Reply Quote
The CPU is fine, the RAM is fine, but we need to determine your video card (the most important).

Press: Windows Key + R.

Type: dxdiag

Hit OK.

If it asks you a question, hit No.

Go to the Display (1) tab.

Tell us the Name and Chip Type that it says there.
Reply Quote
Name: Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family

Type: Intel(R) GMA 3100

Type: Internal
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
Bad news lol
Reply Quote
Unfortunately the GPU is much too slow. You can press ESC on the video card warning to try playing it anyway, but you'll probably find the game far too slow to actually be playable, even on lowest settings.

And since it's a laptop, you cannot upgrade this part. In order to play, you'll need a new computer with a stronger video card (this is typically what is skimped on with cheap laptops/PCs).
Reply Quote
This is my old desktop. My laptop has had pretty weird problems trying to download D3.

The first time I downloaded it several days ago it worked fine and when I updated it today that went smoothly too. However when it launched an error would occur. I would be prompted with the option to try to find solution to the problem or close program. I then uninstalled the game and during the reinstalling I clicked play at 26% to see if it would launch. This caused the launcher to not update and remain stuck at 0%. I then made a new user and tried to download it and after downloading the launcher my game was up to date and playable. The logsin screen comes up, too. Any thoughts?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]