Diablo® III

Error 315300 - Incorrect login info

I have seen the sticky and I've made sure I have the correct credentials. There are no spaces in the email address field. Does anyone have a fix for this issue? The link on the sticky goes to a 404 page.

Any help would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
Two steps to work-around this issue:

• Navigate to C:\Programdata. You have to set folder options to show hidden folders.
    Delete battle.net and blizzard entertainment folders and try launching Diablo.
  • If the error persists, create a new Windows user account with admin privileges, and launch the game from that profile. It's a dirty fix, but it works guaranteed.
  • There seems to be an error with agent.exe assigning itself elevated permissions if you look in the log file. No clue why it gets admin privileges fine on the new windows user profile and not the original one.

Also I no longer have to use the new account after doing the above fix, maybe they fixed the issue or something else happened IDK.
    Reply Quote
    Check if the C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\Cache Folder has the Administrator Group, User Group and Owner in the Foldersettings
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]