Diablo® III

12:01 launch and getting error 33

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Its 12:27eastern and have been trying to log in since launch. All i get is error 33 stating battle.nets down. Anyone else having this issue?
Reply Quote
Yes. Im in Boston and purchased the game via digital download. its 12:31 and I am so lost on this downloading. At first I thought I just redownloaded the beta because it gave me an option to purchase D3 while it was downloading?
Now that it has downloaded I can put in my user name and PW but it says error 33

I dont know if what I downloaded was the game or beta because the screen was different when I 1st downloaded (showed a story by cain through download) but when it froze at 42% because I didnt have an "activated" account I deleted and redownloaded. This time (2nd) as I was downloading the game the story by cain wasnt there and the download screen was the same as the beta one was, with the option to purchase D3. However now that its downloaded completely I have options to change visual effects I believe werent available in the beat ... so I think its the real deal however when I put in my user name and pw it says error 33

Also I dont recall downloading any patches.
I dont care about the details of the downloading (although if I did download the real game they should take away the icon that says "pre-purchase now and be ready to go when the servers go live" because it is misleading) but I would like to know if everything I have done is fine and the servers on the east coast (or all Americas servers) are just down - that way I can goto sleep and try again tomorrow

Edited by LuckyPrince#1198 on 5/14/2012 9:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Orc Rogue
game doesnt launch until 12am PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Your on the east coast, the game wont be available until midnight on the WEST coast.
Reply Quote
Diablo III is almost here! Servers go live on May 15 at 12:00 am PDT
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
I can only assume they do not teach timezones in school anymore :/
Reply Quote
Oh crap.. lol I guess I didnt read that

Any advice on the download screen? Anyone else have the option to pre-purchase the already purchased digital download while downloading?
Edited by LuckyPrince#1198 on 5/14/2012 9:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
what we really have to wait for gay claifornia?!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)