Diablo® III

Installer issues / Possible solution

I've been having almost every problem on the forum w/ no resolution. Originally I download the game and it kept crashing on me over and over, then I kept deleting the Battlenet folder in programdata repeatedly until the entire thing was download (took maybe 3 days on a 12MB download connection). Then it gave me errors when installing because the files ended in .part but the installer kept crashing and wouldn't continue. Now i tried to redownload and am getting the Agent 954 crashing everytime and not letting me download anything.

Rather than complain, I'd just like to suggest a solution. Blizzard, please just put up a .zip file on your website with the game (in full, the 8GB file) and let us download that instead of the downloader/installer programs. The game itself requires online battle.net validation to play so just dodging the downloader altogether would remedy the majority of problems. I'm not being facetious, I've just spent a long time trying to get the game up and running or prepared for prelaunch and it's failed. I don't see any signs of me being able to play the game otherwise which basically means $60 down the drain. I purchased a digital copy so this is kind of the only option here so far is the downloader and it hasn't worked.
Reply Quote
you are not alone my fellow unsatisfied level0 friend. T,T
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]