Diablo® III

Error 12? How do I not have a license....

90 Human Warrior
i got this same problem
Reply Quote
same lol damn
Reply Quote
guys...

ok this is how to fix it.

Go to options > account > change region to americas. Now the error is 37 LOL.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Make sure you select your correct region under options
Edited by Moasie#1855 on 5/15/2012 12:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
98 Night Elf Warrior
Yep.
Reply Quote
Same here!
Reply Quote
same.. and yes i have battle tag.
Reply Quote
HEY GUYS I FIXED IT!!

YOU ARE SET TO THE WRONG SERVER. GO TO OPTIONS AND ACCOUNT SETTINGS AND CHANGE IT TO NORTH AMERICA. MINE WAS ON EUROPE. HAPPY GAMING MY FRIENDS
Reply Quote
91 Goblin Shaman
Glad to know it's not just me.

I also have the annual pass, my account status is 'Active', and I participated in the Beta. Installation was neat as a treat, yet I'm still waiting.
Reply Quote
I am still getting error 12...is there a way to switch to global. Currently in Japan and using the Asian server. Should have been able to get on long ago and when I check my account, I do indeed have diablo 3, account status: active, region: global...(I pre-ordered).

Anything would help.
Reply Quote
Go to option / account and make sure the region is set ot ur physical location also good idea to check laguage .

i'm from canada andm y client wasset for europe french default setting .. GL with logging servers
Reply Quote
Same here hope people who can fix this are reading this thread and helping us out

Read about similar issues with the asian launch
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Boom, options-->account setting-->The Americas.
Yay for busy log-in servers now :)
Reply Quote
sounds like everyone who bought digitally is getting this
Reply Quote
Go to option / account and make sure the region is set ot ur physical location also good idea to check language .

i'm from canada and my client was set for europe french default setting .. GL with logging servers
Reply Quote
tnx Jrok, but the NA server was busy atm so i still have to wait..
Reply Quote
i read that you will have trouble logging on to other servers unless you logged on to ur home server first\least once which nobody can prolly do cuz they busy
Reply Quote
I'm not getting this but I DID get this a lot when I first got into the beta. Maybe it's the same thing...

Is anyone getting Error 12 with the game entirely downloaded? When I first got beta access, you could start the program after you were 40% downloaded, but doing that gave you error 12. It automatically fixed itself once I got over 80%.

If you're at 100% and it's still error 12, I'm stumped.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Warrior
This worked for me

05/15/2012 12:07 AMPosted by enem
make sure you have the correct region selected. from the main screen select Options -> Account and ensure you are set to Americas or Europe based on where your battlenet account expects you to be.

Make sure your in the proper region or you'll remain getting error 12. I swapped to Americas and now i get error 37.... not much better, but its better haha
Reply Quote
same... most anticipated game, most flopped on release
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]