Diablo® III

Epic Fail Blizzard

(Locked)

Speaking as a veteran IT professional, I can tell you that nothing works the first time. There are always hiccups. Just have a little more patience.
Every major launch has issues, no matter what game. And it's the same sub-culture of children that QQ.

Seriously, anybody else here, remember the days of tweaking config.sys/autoexec.bat to load your drivers in high enough memory to even run the game?

Bunch of spoiled kids.
I got in an hour after launch, smooth sailing all night.

Not bad at all.
85 Blood Elf Warrior
You know, I really do love launch days. It separates the whiney spoiled kids, from the patient level headed people. OMG ITS 3:01 and I can't get in RAEWNKAONASEKNDWJNDWKNDOAD.

My thinking "Well it's a release of the most pre-ordered game... ever... Hmm.. *goes to bed at 10 - wakes up at 5* Oh weird I breeze through with no issues and haven't gotten pissed and logged off for the day in a fit of rage....

+1 to winning for me, +10 to whining for you.
Since I had work today and knew that launch wouldn't be flawless, I went to bed early last night and got up early enough to play for a bit before work.

The amount of crying over this kinda thing makes me sad...You were forced to wait a couple hours to start playing something that you'll have for years.

I do agree that Blizzard probably should've had rolling access; however, if they had done that, the forums would have been on fire with people complaining that people on the east coast got to play first.
i played this morning at 7 before work. worked fine. sorry for those of you waiting 12 PST sharp. grow a pair.
I got in an hour after launch, smooth sailing all night.

Not bad at all.

Same pretty good imo..
guys help just recieved my copy of diablo 3 when i try install it gives me agent error ive followed instructions on the forum but still ntn this is pathetic ive activated my copy alrdy which allowed me to reply to the forums its my first time to play online games and by the looks of things my last
LOL! So glad I slept through launch time. I woke up this morning to a perfectly operational D3, and a forum DRENCHED IN TEARS.
05/15/2012 06:37 AMPosted by LostBoysDOWN
LOL! So glad I slept through launch time. I woke up this morning to a perfectly operational D3, and a forum DRENCHED IN TEARS.

Thats !@#$ing awesome!!!!!!!!!!! my diablo 3 hasn t come in yet and i was totally expecting the servers to die. I really want to see how many they sold on the first night
64 Undead Warrior
"wahhh wahhh wahhh i can't play the first second or even first hour it goes live wahhh wahhh wahhhh QQ" That is all i saw on this thread. Once i heard the servers would be live at 3 in the morning in my time i figured sleep would be better then wake up early and play all day. What do you know? I logged in smoothly created character easy and been playing since. Quit your whining.
Hahaha that is what you all get for having no life.
Perhaps people are upset because Blizzard over hyped the launch and didn't deliver? I am as patient a consumer as anyone but... that's the vibe.
View profile
You know, I really do love launch days. It separates the whiney spoiled kids, from the patient level headed people. OMG ITS 3:01 and I can't get in RAEWNKAONASEKNDWJNDWKNDOAD.

My thinking "Well it's a release of the most pre-ordered game... ever... Hmm.. *goes to bed at 10 - wakes up at 5* Oh weird I breeze through with no issues and haven't gotten pissed and logged off for the day in a fit of rage....

+1 to winning for me, +10 to whining for you.

this is the most logical thing ive heard in the past 24 hrs.

Personally, I had something to do today, like get my kid up and ready for school among a few other things. I got on, got to level 5, took my kid to school come home do more stuff and then ill get to play with my friends. idc that i didnt get to play at midnight Eastern or pacific. My friends are not those whiny babies thank God.

AMG QQQQQQQ BLIZZARD YOU SUCK QQQQQQQ AMG MIDNIGHT PDT??/ QQQQQ HORRIBLE RELEASE QQQQQQ

did you forget cata release did the same thing. and it is a PoS xpac. they shattered the old world and redid it and gave it to us like "here, dont say we never gave you anything"

Some of you have waited 12 years or so for this game. STOP FREAKING CRYING, GROW A PAIR AND PLAY IT NOW. It may have some issues. (they always do) get over it and deal with it.
Meh, people have a right to be upset. Blizzard hyped something and then couldn't deliver. Not the customer's fault for wanting the product they bought to work at the time it's been announced it will be live.

Still, I got in a little over an hour after launch and the game worked perfectly. I got a little over an hour of game play in, then went to work. I will play a little when I get home, so no problem.

More upset with myself for not anticipating launch issues than I am upset with Blizzard.

Still, you really shouldn't need to go online to play a simgle player game.
85 Goblin Rogue
Blizzard CS EU ‏ @BlizzardCSEU_EN
A hotfix is on the way for those players experiencing Error 3006. #D3Launch

Source: http://twitter.com/#!/blizzardcseu_en
85 Orc Shaman
error 316002
the server cannot even handle the players whom had purchased the game, I've no idea why they provide free trial. the asia server launch is a big failure.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]