Diablo® III

Epic Fail Blizzard

(Locked)

View profile
05/15/2012 07:07 AMPosted by Chillidawg
Blizzard hyped something and then couldn't deliver.

youre kidding right? yes, they hyped it and look at that? there are people playing. but all of this crying over EVERYTHING is seriously just absurd.
It happens. murphys law comes into effect on everything. 'ANYTHING THAT CAN GO WRONG WILL GO WRONG'. everyone has to know that well, blizzard is not exempt
can you help me perhaps i got my copy today disc not digital when i try install it gives me a error with failed to run the program with agent ive followed blizzrds forum on the instalation issues still same thing
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5007220958?page=3#43 I got ripped on for posting this last night but you all should respond to this, regarding compensation!!
View profile
They have been communicating, Blues have been all over this site attempting to CC the crying masses. what more do you want?
its funny how some people are playing it alrdy as for the rest we cant even install the game l.et alone log in to it i payed 449 bucks for sumtyn im gona struggle to play they shud hav made an offline fuction for the single player like diablo 2 yes understand that hackers get hold of these things and do watever but we as paying customers suffer in the end i wont get compensation here in rsa as i bought my game through an online company so its a loss untill this is sorted
Few more hours til store opens to get my copy and you guys are making me worry lol.
View profile
05/15/2012 06:31 AMPosted by Rågequit
You know, I really do love launch days. It separates the whiney spoiled kids, from the patient level headed people. OMG ITS 3:01 and I can't get in RAEWNKAONASEKNDWJNDWKNDOAD.

The spoiled brats take their tear stained faces to the nearest forums leaving the servers less populated for those of us with a little patience.

Thanks, guys!
05/15/2012 07:14 AMPosted by SparkGoddess
Blizzard hyped something and then couldn't deliver.

youre kidding right? yes, they hyped it and look at that? there are people playing. but all of this crying over EVERYTHING is seriously just absurd.
It happens. murphys law comes into effect on everything. 'ANYTHING THAT CAN GO WRONG WILL GO WRONG'. everyone has to know that well, blizzard is not exempt

Bottom line in any retail business is you sell a product and the product has to deliver. It didn't happen here. Excuses aside, that's the reality.

Like I said, I have no issue with Blizzed, but people who bought a product have a right to expect that product to work as advertised.

This whole thread is the whiners vs the apologists.
So people are surprised that the servers didn't work when thousands of people flooded them at once? Wow. Continue with your entitlement, folks. It's hilarious.
86 Worgen Druid
To everyone complaining about launch... Once you work at/for or own a multimillion-multibillion dollar gaming company with multiple successful IPs and a new IP in development, THEN and only THEN do you have the right to complain.
View profile
05/15/2012 07:15 AMPosted by TheThrone
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5007220958?page=3#43 I got ripped on for posting this last night but you all should respond to this, regarding compensation!!

Hmmm... you're not exactly the sharpest pencil in the box, are you?
View profile
05/15/2012 07:30 AMPosted by NightAngel
So people are surprised that the servers didn't work when thousands of people flooded them at once? Wow. Continue with your entitlement, folks. It's hilarious.

/popcorn
I dont know whats more funnier, the crying of nerds or the people making fun of the crying nerds for not being able to play a single player game. either way, both sides, the crying nerds and the blizzard fan boys/girls just proven to everyone how silly they sound. hate diablo 1 and 2 and dont plan to buy diablo 3, you jelly?
OOH my GOD what a boring GAME,i can't believe they change this WONDERFUL game in a simple POINT and CLICK...

1 : where is the TREE ? ,that awesome TREE that make Diablo one of the BEST rpg games of ALL time

2 : now you can play this (I can't call it a RGP,rather a action/BORING/3 buttons game) whit just 1 or maximum 3 clicks

3 : now you don't have a choice in your development of the character,U just play (2 clicks) and as you level up some of the MANY :( skills will be unlocked...and i forget the runes :)) THIS runes must replace the TREE,now i get it,my bad ;)

4 : from the start of the game U can play with all the weapons,I mean if u want to play with 2 weapons,no penalty to the secondary weapon NO nothing...U just click click and all the enemy die :)

5 : u can't equip the bow to the Barbarian class,in case of pulling some enemies (I only play with the barbarian class) maybe far,far,far away in a distant game this will be available,but now U just BASH,click and bash some more...disappointing

6 : u don't have a choice in spending the attributes points...so that eliminate the armor/weapons wearing...NICE job :((

I have a lots of complaints,but let's keep is simple enough...this is easy money for them and heartbroken for us the Diablo fans,SHAME on you for destroying this wonderful game.
can get into the game fine. But once i'm in, the lag is incredible. I can barely move let alone fight anyone. To frusterating to even play. I turned down all my settings to low and put on low fx, and that hardly changed anything. Before I started to play it said something about my graphics card possibly not being supported, but its a fairly new card and i'm not going to buy another one. My computer runs other games perfectly fine including wow, so i don't see how this lag can be this horendous. i have a ATI Radeon HD 4200 if that helps. Anyone else having this problem?
71 Blood Elf Death Knight
I can't even select log in it is 9:41 AM CST on 5/15/12. Do I need to be looking for a product key? There is nothing in my inbox, or my spam folder.
we've all been waiting so many years, what another day? I been 75% of you complaining could use a little sun or exercise anyway :)
05/15/2012 07:38 AMPosted by HighRoller
can get into the game fine. But once i'm in, the lag is incredible. I can barely move let alone fight anyone. To frusterating to even play. I turned down all my settings to low and put on low fx, and that hardly changed anything. Before I started to play it said something about my graphics card possibly not being supported, but its a fairly new card and i'm not going to buy another one. My computer runs other games perfectly fine including wow, so i don't see how this lag can be this horendous. i have a ATI Radeon HD 4200 if that helps. Anyone else having this problem?

sounds like a ram issue, you should upgrade that, insider upgrading your graphics card if the problem still occurs.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]