Diablo® III

HARD COPY SCREWED!

90 Undead Rogue
I have been trying to install this game from a HARD COPY for the last 10 !@#$ING HOURS.
I am pretty much at the end of my tether, seriously Blizz, you have been amazing for the last 10-15 years and now you pull this %^-*ing trash out of the garbage can...unbelievable.

Can ANYONE give me some feedback on why it is that I cannot seem to install, after FINALLY getting to the installer from the hard copy, that when after I choose my install directory and click agree to T&C, then hit install it comes up with the error message titled:

Below minimum specifications
Required specifications:
- Diablo III requires a newer operating system.

I AM USING W7 64 ULT FOR F**K SAKE...how does it get any newer?!?!?!?!

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
/rantoff
Reply Quote
Don't bother with the hard copy, just attach the key to your account and download the client from battle.net.

Seriously, the disk seems to only have a broken agent.exe on it. It doesn't even have the game or patch 1.0 on it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]