Diablo® III

Achievements got wiped?

I've been playing since the midnight launch and i've gotten a crap load of achievements but when i logged off to take a break and then logged back in later all my achievements were wiped. For example im in act 2 and it says that i havent even crafted any items or found the blacksmith / lvld him up. Also i do not have my Closed beta achievement lol
Reply Quote
I'm in the same boat, but only just hit the Fields of Misery. Did keep my "visited areas of Tristram" or whatever one though.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
A few of my achievements, including acquiring followers, killing the Skeleton King, and more are missing as well.
Reply Quote
Same - I don't even have the "found blacksmith" achivement, even though he's right in front of me crafting away. On twitter several users have complained of the same. Affecting banner unlocks too.
Reply Quote
same problem for me my achievments have been wiped, i only have a few of what i had gained still showing...
Reply Quote
No, this is a feature. Now when you play again, you'll still get achievements! Pretty sweet, huh.
/sarcasm
Reply Quote
Same problem here. Lost all achievements. I kept my "one of the chosen" and "collectors edition" feats of strength.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]