Diablo® III

Bats and mana

88 Blood Elf Paladin
Just wondering if anyone uses the bats and how do you go about it? Spamming them obviously sucks your mana down very quickly, do you guys just use them conservatively or do you think they will become more useful with better gear (ie. more mana)?
Reply Quote
I think as you get more mana you can spam them. They're pretty good with the dart though.
Reply Quote
Use them in bursts. I found when holding em down and letting rip I ran out of mana
Reply Quote
84 Tauren Druid
05/15/2012 06:40 AMPosted by DUNKEL
Use them in bursts. I found when holding em down and letting rip I ran out of mana

I'll second this. If you go full throttle with them, your bulb will be dry in a couple seconds or so.

If you hold it down just long enough to get 1 tick of damage, it seems to not take as much mana.

The ability is a mana hog, but man does it burn (pardon the pun) down enemies quick.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 06:20 AMPosted by Magictoilet
Just wondering if anyone uses the bats and how do you go about it? Spamming them obviously sucks your mana down very quickly, do you guys just use them conservatively or do you think they will become more useful with better gear (ie. more mana)?

Both... use conservatively, get mana gear. And then the thing starts to cost more mana... so you need better gear. Etc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]