I have graphic problems with Diablo 3 1.0.1, ATI Mobility Radeon D 3400, Catalyst 12.3 and Windows 7 N 64 Bit (en-US) on my Lenovo T400.
If I'm playing Diablo 3 in "Fullscreen", nearly all pixels are transformed into gray moving pixels. In "Window Mode" this gray moving pixels aren't there but I have other graphic problems.
I played "Risen" with my Notebook without any problems. I never saw this problem with other games before.
If I'm using "Fullscreen" and open the menu with "ESC" this random gray moving pixels are gone. After leaving the menu with "ESC" this pixel are back again.
This other graphic problems, I wrote above, have different results.
1. Sometimes animations of battle moves like Deadly Reach from the female monk ore from monsters aren't shown.
2. Sometimes some monsters are invisible
3. Light of torches are always buggy. It's like a big pixel.
4. Entries to houses in "New Tristram" have big strange pixels
5. Sometimes cheast are surrounded with strange big pixels.
6. Some other pixel problems that I can't describe or remember.
I uninstalled Catalyst and used Microsoft driver from Windows 7. This problems are also present with this drivers. Catalyst 12.4a couldn't remove my problems.