Diablo® III

What kind of lag you have?

Oh, I know people are talking about a specific type of lag, am curious if you have the same lag as me,

The game isn't Choppy at all, it just my guys moves really slow, and his attack animation are also slow, All my settings our ultra low, lowered my screen res hoping it help, and Disable Peer to Peer Transfer.
Reply Quote
anyone in the same shoes?
Reply Quote
Same here!! I checked my computer specs and it above the recommended. I already set all the graphic setting to the minimum
Edited by Rocker#6789 on 5/15/2012 9:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
Mine is doing the same thing, regardless of graphic quality/resolution.
Reply Quote
Mine was doing the same thing as you guys. I know my comp can run it, but it was just really slow.

What fixed it for me, was I turned ALL of the video settings down as low as they would go, including anti-aliasing off and low FX checked. Then it worked.

After that I turned them back up one by one, until I have everything except shadows to high quality. Now it works fine.

Oh I also changed the resolution first before that.
Edited by Scion#1281 on 5/15/2012 9:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
my movement and attack are normal ... but my laggy thing is every command I put it'll have 2-3 seconds delay and sometimes my Champ and mob teleported because of that delay ...

that why i have to stop playing because i can't fight in a difficult task and it's a bit annoying for me as well
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]