Diablo® III

Achievement Notifications

100 Human Paladin
Hi Blizz Tech Support, I feel for ya right now, but I still love you!

Anyways, I'm getting achievements and no notification is popping up letting me know; I've just been checking periodically to see if I got any.

Is this:

A. A Bug?

B. Because I played the Open Beta and I got those same achievements during the beta?

Or C. Intended, and is there an option to change it? (And where, pretty please!)

Thanks!

[EDIT] Nevermind, after i fixed my "unknown hero level 0" bug, it works fine. Or because Im out of the beta area. Who knows.
Edited by Grathorius#1519 on 5/15/2012 9:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Possible bug, cuz I just spent 2.5 hours rampaging across several characters to and past the Skeleton King, and achievements were awarded, but no notification made.

I looked, but saw no obvious check box for "enable toast windows/achievement popups."

Maybe I'm just dense and tired, Idunno.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Possible bug, cuz I just spent 2.5 hours rampaging across several characters to and past the Skeleton King, and achievements were awarded, but no notification made.

I looked, but saw no obvious check box for "enable toast windows/achievement popups."

Maybe I'm just dense and tired, Idunno

Is your hero showing up as "Unknown level 0" in the hero screen?

If not, mine worked once i fixed that and when I left the beta area.
Reply Quote
Same thing here, here's to hoping the server shutdown (on my single player game!) adds the notifications.
Reply Quote
I had around 300 achievements. I've been no bumped down to 100...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]