Diablo® III

Cookie cutter characters

Seems the game is now 100% item driven. Gone are the "Builds" or min/maxing characters.

Also i dislike not having skill hotkeys. I cannot cast Grasping hands and quickly use fire bats

yea.. .was able to get 2+ hours of gameplay in, took my time and got to level 8 and unlocked the smithy
Reply Quote
I like the fact that there are only 6 lots to use out of the 25+ skills available. Makes for tons of different builds.

At level 13 with 10 skills you have a potential to make 200+ builds not counting runes and passives. Certainly you wouldn't want your barn to use all rage generators on some builds but it would interesting to try it out.

Also wouldn't this be better suited for the general forum rather than the WD?
Edited by SgtTenore#1313 on 5/15/2012 11:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You can cast firebats after casting Grasping hands. Simply check elective mode in options and you can have any combination of skills you like.
Reply Quote
Also i dislike not having skill hotkeys. I cannot cast Grasping hands and quickly use fire bats

Check elective mode in your game options -- it allows much more customization of skills. Also make sure you rebind your ability keys to something a bit more comfortable (qwerd will feel comfortable if you're a MOBA player).
Reply Quote
I guess I am just griping about a low character level problem. Since i am a casual player that only spends 2-4 hours a day playing the game, it is going to be tough to get characters up to level 10 or 12 to actually start enjoying them
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]