Diablo® III

Login Error 75

Is error 75 also related to the maintenance? I was able to get on Asia alright, and now I'm getting an error 75 on that realm as well.
Reply Quote
getting it now also
Reply Quote
Seems to say something under "breaking news" about US serverwide stuff
Reply Quote
getting this now too
Reply Quote
Same here, I think it's the maintenance thing... LOL only Blizzard can get away with a flub like this.
Reply Quote
Same code for me - how did they not see this coming with pre-order sales going through the roof! So glad I took a vacation in anticipation of this game, and can't even log in!
Reply Quote
Apparently all you have to do is just keep logging in. But yeah, it's a maintenance issue.
(I'm also getting it, been relogging as well it hasn't fixed the issue. But will keep trying! :) )

Edit: But I'm not mad, I love the log in music and the page so it's amusing for me.
Edited by RussianBear#1434 on 5/15/2012 11:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
getting the error here too
Reply Quote
Yeah it looks like it is part of maintenance. The issue I'm having is how slow information is coming out. And yes... two minutes is slow :)

It would have been nice if they posted "here's the following errors you can get during the maintenance." Or something like that. I never did get the game to work, so it may be the maintenance, and it may be just that I have something wrong. Either way it's hard to troubleshoot a problem within a problem.

Blarg, oh well rant off I'm going to go find something else to do.
Reply Quote
I am having the same issues but do not find it as amusing as the RussianBear...
Reply Quote
this is crap they should have thought of this a head of time i mean some 100's of thousands of ppl where dieing to play this game and now they cant cause of servers crashing its just makes me wanna stay on WoW until MoP comes out.... place ur bets on how bad this is going to happen for MoP -.-
Reply Quote
getting this now too

note: i soooo mad :/
Reply Quote
Yeah here also only wait helps ;)
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 11:26 AMPosted by Ssuperonaga
this is crap they should have thought of this a head of time i mean some 100's of thousands of ppl where dieing to play this game and now they cant cause of servers crashing its just makes me wanna stay on WoW until MoP comes out.... place ur bets on how bad this is going to happen for MoP -.-
Hey you, and the rest of you self centered pricks, It's not about you. This was expected. Blizzard warned us about it. They don't owe you a thing. Calm down and wait like the rest of us.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
05/15/2012 11:26 AMPosted by Ssuperonaga

honestly I kinda feel the same way. I was hyped for this game and just so badly wanted to play but with the ATI graphic card issues and then downloading the game issues and these errors with lag issues. I am just not as excited I am only glad it was free or it would have made me mad instead of annoyed.
Reply Quote
I just wonder how it is that some of my buddies are still online RIGHT NOW playing and leveling up, but your "normal" gamer doesn't even get a chance to start. By the time "normal" people will be able to play, everyone else that MIRACULOUSLY kept playing will be maxed out already - BET!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Hey you, and the rest of you self centered pricks, It's not about you. This was expected. Blizzard warned us about it. They don't owe you a thing. Calm down and wait like the rest of us.

there is no need for that kind of attitude really. Is it wrong to assume when you recieve a finished product that was in high demand that it would be good. Never said anything about perfect or working off the bat but the amount of technical issues is sort of crazy. But really your attitude is not helping nor should you be like that. So cool off a bit.\

Once again it was free for most of us so its not even a big issue, I do feel bad for the others who pre ordered and paid for it.
Edited by Desiice#1262 on 5/15/2012 11:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Getting it too. I logged in once and when i went to start game i got another error. god dammit i just want to play diablo
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I wouldn't care so much. if I wasn't having the Same connection Issues on WoW as well. Blizzard doesn't seem to want me to play thier games.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]