Diablo® III

Login Error 75

Getting this one too. :(
Reply Quote
How are people online playing if servers are down supposedly? Error 75 is an outage of B.net service - if it's out, how is it that my buddies are leveling while we speak?
Reply Quote
Everyone who keeps trying to log in is screwing up battle.net.
Reply Quote
Dunno if this changed for anyone else, but I'm getting the Error 37 now.
Reply Quote
it went back to 75 lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
quick quick everyone try to log in at once right now that will fix the problem! and to you Syn. It says it may cause problems with login and people MAY get disconnected so therefore its a log in problem not an overall issue. .-. maybe... idk
Reply Quote
"All realms will be up at 1:30 PDT."
Edited by Luke#1329 on 5/15/2012 11:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Now 3005
Reply Quote
I believe that 1:30 PDT is about America, not all realms, not 100% sure thou
Reply Quote
Ok, just thinking out loud here, when the hell will we be able to play the damn game properly?
Reply Quote
lol i stayed up till 4:01am in atlantic canada to play yesterday. . . . .couldn't even log in till 6, played till i had to go to work. . . .7am. get back at lunch and play 20mins. happy and relieved i can obviously play after work. now i'm home and will have to wait again. but after more than a decade of waiting. . . . im obviously going to wait.
Reply Quote
well im glad that this is my only problem. i see people with $3000+ systems having operating issues. that would be much more frustrating.
Reply Quote
Eek that could be painful to see. Right now I am sitting on the login box and it says it's green on both Connecting and Authentication. It's just waiting on character retrieval. Been that way about mmmm 3 minutes but either way it's been fun to watch progress lol.
Reply Quote
yay 2 green checks! goin for 3! cmon baby!
Reply Quote
yup been on that screen for about 23+ minutes now hehe.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
im giving up for an hour, good thing i renewed WoW on the 14th :/ lol
Reply Quote
it's good thing they did a stress test and checked online sales and pre-orders. Otherwise the servers would be down
Reply Quote
so glad that I have to use battlenet for this game, it keeps things from getting hacked. Of course it also means I can only play when its convenient for blizzard to have there servers up and running. Its a joke!
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 12:37 PMPosted by Nightbird
it's good thing they did a stress test and checked online sales and pre-orders. Otherwise the servers would be down

I've always wanted to say this...

"I see what you did there"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]