Diablo® III

Login Error 75

I just want to play the damn game, but can't due to Error 75.
Edited by Dasik#1472 on 5/15/2012 12:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
05/15/2012 12:27 PMPosted by Win
yay 2 green checks! goin for 3! cmon baby!

Settle for a blue one?
Reply Quote
I keep getting this error, it will connect to the battlenet server but when it tries to authenticate credentials it tries for a minute and then gives me error 75.
Reply Quote
i want to play soooooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Priest
Anyone know yet?
Edited by HoldMyCheeto#1199 on 5/15/2012 12:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I just payed 60 bucks and waited an hour and a half to see a login error?

For shame.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
actually they owe us a game they promised to be released. i paid my hard earned money and have been stoked all day of work as an army medic and now that i get a little time blizzard doesnt have their sh!t together...and as far i see yes it is about the single player. again they, we, i paid $60 to play and cant. but i suppose since they have our money now they couldnt care less
Reply Quote
getting error 75
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Error 75 here also. I would at least like to know what the error is for
Reply Quote
im not sure they could handle the load if they tried (reasonably without wasting $$ on servers for 1 day a year) and im sure they don't know what problems they are going to run into. so all in all i dont think its going too horribly. (if they are fixing the issue with fps choppiness for high end systems then id say its totally worth it)

Are they even doing maintenance? lol i assumed with it being tuesday and all they would take it down for a few hours.
Reply Quote
anyone know what this error 75 is about
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Paladin
I never heard so many people QQ in my life cept on the blizzard forums. You QQ you dont get the game so then they give it to you. You QQ that there is server problems but it is managible. Then Blizz decides hey we got the problems fixed lets do matainence so we can fix it and people QQ that they are fixing it. How many game companies released a MMORPG yes you can constitute D3 as one since 100's of thousands of people are hammering the servers long and hard that didnt go as smooth as they thought. Me personally I was in the game by 4am EST and played up till round noonish my time. Wasnt really that bad. Did anyone have to do the refresh spam war for 2 weeks to buy darkfall online? swear people here is a tissue.... dry them little qq eyes or for the big whiners dry them massive QQ's and do something productive. clean take a walk, bone your significant other. Rub one out hell do something besides QQ'ing about stuff that is free now FOR EVER. People that QQ should be charged a monthly access so their QQ could feel like it actually means something or more-so realer then the next person. GTFO and do something
Reply Quote
don't ''QQ'' and you'll end up living in a pile of trash eating your own @%"! after working your ballz off in a business that doesn't give a ±@¢£ about you

but i still love you n_n!!
Reply Quote
and back down it goes
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Paladin
don't ''QQ'' and you'll end up living in a pile of trash eating your own @%"! after working your ballz off in a business that doesn't give a ±@¢£ about you

but i still love you n_n!!

I don't know about you but I make great money and I aint QQ'ing ;) for example I worked 6 hours and made 500 dollars without breaking a sweat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]