Diablo® III

Why did i buy this game .

what was the point of buying this game, i mean every time ive tried to log in i cant even play. got in for like an hour last nite then got disconnected and couldnt log back in. i mean seriously this is bs
Reply Quote
since this happened in the beta... why was blizzard and bnet not prepared for this? wasn't this to be expected by the game development team and server administrators?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
They should just patch it and let we play single player without having to log in every time.
Reply Quote
"ERROR: The file 'C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Diablo III.ink.temp' could not be created. If this problem persists, please contact please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (InstallerFile::Create)"

HELP!
Reply Quote
yep
Reply Quote
What a disaster for Blizzard. The bad-will from these kind of things is not nice. I mean, I feel a bit cheated. A lot of people took the day off work to play. Imagine how they feel about this right now. Such an awesome product, presented with disgrace :(
Edited by Antilect#2492 on 5/15/2012 12:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
SSC
I hope you know...this is a new game with new servers...and alot of people playing worldwide...so uhhh yeah !@#$ is about to happen, be patient its the fist day.
Reply Quote
Except if you have no intention WHAT SO EVER of playing multiplayer and STILL can't play. No other game in the world is like this. Good job EA. This definitely wasn't a blizzard play.
Reply Quote
Day one bro... patience. How much do you think they can actually change from the time the issues were expirienced in the beta til now, its first day of release, which they probably didnt feel like delaying, and pissing everyone off even more.

Ehh, i felt i needed to add this little bit about people being upset after taking the day off of work to play... yeah, thats all i have to say about that... lmao. Its not hunting season, there is no definites. At least you got a day off of work P:
Edited by Forerunner#1897 on 5/15/2012 12:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
SSC
05/15/2012 12:42 PMPosted by Forerunner
Day one bro... patience. How much do you think they can actually change from the time the issues were expirienced in the beta til now, its first day of release, which they probably didnt feel like delaying, and pissing everyone off even more.

Thank you someone with common knowledge.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Whats BS is all you whiners thinking that the game would run smooth as butter within the first 24 hours. Sheesh.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Any company from this moment forward who presents a game that FORCES YOU to stay online to play needs to instantly rethink that decision after sitting back and watching this huge fail on Blizzards part. The fact they got my $$$ and I'm sitting here with the day off NOT ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME IN MY HAND is endlessly frustrating. I'm sure I speak for MILLIONS of other players who feel the same way. No Offline single player? "F you then"
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 12:47 PMPosted by JTAlweezy
!@#$ would not happen had the properly prepared for it. They should have left beta, open completely, so that people would flood it like they did on launch day, this way they would know what to expect and would have had time to prepare for it then. They were not prepared as a gaming company, and even more unprepared as a server management company.

They should have turned on the servers at the back end of last week for people who already had copies of the game/keys (such as those that bought direct from blizzard) and got some of this out of the way before we all started trying to hammer it.
Edited by baggat#1316 on 5/15/2012 12:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Did anyone really expect there to be no problems on a day one release of a Blizzard game, not to mention a game people have been waiting for YEARS to play?
Edited by Hobgobby#1155 on 5/15/2012 12:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Im having trouble seeing this "huge fail". In the future, speak for yourself, because the "millions of other players" who are crying right now because they have to wait an hour for a completely new game to run at 100% within the first 15 hours of its release are mostly likely the ones under the legal driving age. Just chill winston, this too, shall pass.

Only got to wait for, less than an hour now. provided the "million" of people dont faceroll the login screen until they get in all at once.
Reply Quote
Lawl.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
"ERROR: The file 'C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Diablo III.ink.temp' could not be created. If this problem persists, please contact please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (InstallerFile::Create)"

HELP!

Please create your own thread. Second time (that I've seen) that you've just pasted this into someone else's thread.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]