Diablo® III

Why did i buy this game .

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

"I can't play on the first day of release. Why'd I bother buying this game even though I'll be able to play fine every single day out of the year for the rest of the life of the game, which will be over a decad."

Seriously OP, get over yourself.
Reply Quote
You bought the game because you only ever intended to play it today.
Reply Quote
89 Orc Shaman
I think what is bothering people the most is that they just want to play single player alone. Having to be connected to servers and what not to do this is rather silly. 98% of the games out there not being able to play single player on a new game is never a issue.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Sped
since this happened in the beta... why was blizzard and bnet not prepared for this? wasn't this to be expected by the game development team and server administrators?

Hey bro, go setup a server on your computer and millions of gamers around the globe are gonna connect to it. Kay? You better be prepared, it's not like getting flooded with millions is a form of DDoS and can shut down a network.
Reply Quote
Lmao at the people who thought servers would be stabilized day one.
Reply Quote
I agree completely Blizzard / however should have had this Crap figured out during the beta and not the constant errors and inability to log in. What was the point to having a beta and not using that data to make day one work?
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Sped
since this happened in the beta... why was blizzard and bnet not prepared for this? wasn't this to be expected by the game development team and server administrators?

They don't care? Realistically, how many of us are going to boycott a future Blizzard release because they !@#$ed us in the past? I sure as hell know that I'll still pony up for the D3 and SC2 expansions.
Reply Quote
You bought it to have a game to play for the next 10 years. not just today.
Reply Quote
How much play time you're missing out on today:
|-|

How much play time you'll get for the rest of the life of this game:
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

That's why people bought it
Reply Quote
Can you prepare yourself for 2 million people rushing to get inside your bakery at one time? No.

Can you prepare 2 million people rushing through the main gate of a major city airport? No.

People, calm the $@#^Y down, everyone is trying to cram into the door at once and we broke the doorway.

Now blizzard is trying to pick up the pieces of said shattered doorway and make it bigger.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Spend your time writing an review about this issues here:

http://www.bbb.org/

And be happy
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 12:33 PMPosted by Antilect
What a disaster for Blizzard. The bad-will from these kind of things is not nice. I mean, I feel a bit cheated. A lot of people took the day off work to play. Imagine how they feel about this right now. Such an awesome product, presented with disgrace :(

Those people are idiots.... no game has a smooth launch day not even SP only games Skyrims launch on the PS3 was a debacle....
Reply Quote
What I don't get is how can the servers keel over and die when I pretty much logged on straight away in beta the moment it opened up yet 13 hours after the actual official launch its still broken?

What was open beta stress test good for? Advertising only?
Edited by fixit#1698 on 5/15/2012 12:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 12:20 PMPosted by Sped
what was the point of buying this game, i mean every time ive tried to log in i cant even play. got in for like an hour last nite then got disconnected and couldnt log back in. i mean seriously this is bs

Because its an awesome game and millions of others agree thats why u can't log in.

05/15/2012 12:41 PMPosted by Codepwned
Except if you have no intention WHAT SO EVER of playing multiplayer and STILL can't play. No other game in the world is like this. Good job EA. This definitely wasn't a blizzard play.

actually thats not true... any game that uses a online auction house is like this. EVERY SINGLE GAME. You will not find one game that uses an online auction house that doesn't require online play. Pretty sure anyways.
Reply Quote
I can't log on yet because the game is extremely popular as anyone could have predicted and at a global launch things always have to be adjusted. It's not like the issues will be resolved and I'll get years and years of enjoyment from the title in the future. :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 *cries*
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
You just high fived someone who failed to spell Experience.
Reply Quote
IT IS LAUNCH DAY CALM THE !@#$ DOWN
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 12:33 PMPosted by Antilect
A lot of people took the day off work to play.

I'd say they got what they deserved for having poor priorities.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]