Diablo® III

Why did i buy this game .

100 Human Paladin
Blizzard has always had a pretty bumpy track record with launches.

They'll iron it out though. I'm sure they want those servers up and running just as much as all of us do.
Reply Quote
Because you know that they will eventually fix all the issues and that the game is amazing.

that's why.
Edited by KaXaSA#1701 on 5/15/2012 12:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 12:20 PMPosted by Sped
what was the point of buying this game, i mean every time ive tried to log in i cant even play. got in for like an hour last nite then got disconnected and couldnt log back in. i mean seriously this is bs

It's a major release. People should expect problems to happen like this. Making it sound like its the end of the world is a little annoying though. These forums are full of cry babies who have no patients. I'd hate to see what alot of people here are like when real problems occur.
Reply Quote
See, the problem is that Diablo 3 is only going to be available on May 15th, after that the servers are going down for good. Which MUST be why everyone is taking this down time so hard. Because they won't get to play the game ever again after today. That's it, right?
Reply Quote
Calm down. I guess this is the first Blizzard game you've ever played? If you don't have the patience, why did you buy the game?
Reply Quote
+1 here, but as always, this stuff happens!
Reply Quote
OP never did a release-day game before? Seriously?
Reply Quote
Blizzard CEOs "We should totally force people to be on line when we make this game. It'll keep those pirating bastards from getting our product free and we can make a mint off of the auction house. Win win. Of course we'll under staff and under estimate the number of servers we need but enough of this, where's my solid gold bathtub filled with caviar and champagne!"
Edited by Prismaurora#1963 on 5/15/2012 12:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Works for me now.
Reply Quote
what was the point of buying this game, i mean every time ive tried to log in i cant even play. got in for like an hour last nite then got disconnected and couldnt log back in. i mean seriously this is bs

Then gtf0 and don't let the door hit you on the !@# on the way out.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
You bought this game, because it's simply amazing. You'll forget all about the log in issues when you are playing this game for years to come.
Reply Quote
Man, I just want to play. Why can I not at least make a character?
Reply Quote
This is not the first RPG to have issues right after launch.... wait come to think of it EVERY FREAKIN GAME HAS ISSUES RIGHT AFTER LAUNCH.

Stop being so emotional, give it time. Every game has issues when it launches. The massive amount of players trying to log on and play causes huge strain on the servers.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 12:33 PMPosted by Antilect
What a disaster for Blizzard.

What a disaster, the most pre-ordered and anticipated game of all time (which happens to be amazing) is CERTAINLY spoiled by a few tears on an online forum.

Oh wait, nope
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
This is a working as expected for new MMO's, especially the larger ones like D3.
Reply Quote
Because you thought it was going to be as good as Diablo 2
Reply Quote

Oh NOs! I paed $60 fur a game I ony wanned pay fo one day!!!!!

Stop being a child. You can play the game another day, like the rest of us.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 12:56 PMPosted by ArmoredChoco
A lot of people took the day off work to play.

I'd say they got what they deserved for having poor priorities.

+1 to that.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
4.3 million pre-orders, game in development since 2006. End of discussion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]