Diablo® III

Witch Doctor 4k - 8k (Crit) Damage Dire Bats

http://www.twitch.tv/nl_Quiks

How is that possible? Spammable insane damage AoE. That damage is ridiculous. I must have that build!!!!!
Reply Quote
Ok, found the build.

Soul Harvest plus gruesome feast.

Insane Int.

Bats doing 4k to 8k damage.

Everyone do it and farm inferno now.
Reply Quote
I am thinking about making a CC heavy Witch Doctor, (Horrify, Mass Confusion, Hex), add fetish army for Tribal Rites, and then use no primary and use Direbats on left click.

Vision Quest should give me the mana needed to Spam Direbats all day every day.

Thoughs?
Reply Quote
Ya, that's what the build is built around. Cooldowns and Vision Quest. Spam bats for 4k-8k. Everything dies so fast.

Probably the best build in the game for anything.
Reply Quote
do we even know what the other classes @ lv 40+ are capable of?
Reply Quote
Hope they don't nerf Direbats, i find he normal firebats so lackluster.

Small AoE, you stand still dealing damage and unless they die instantly you take dmg.

Edit: The guy on the stream is 48... so yes , people know.
Edited by carlosfza#2638 on 5/15/2012 12:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
So because your intelligence goes up, the fire bats do more damage?
Reply Quote
Intelligence on Wizzard and WD = More dmg.

So everything does more dmg.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 12:44 PMPosted by Tordecybombo
do we even know what the other classes @ lv 40+ are capable of?

Yes. A wizard with comparable gear will do 2k Arcane Orbs. Half of what witch doctors can do. They're just glass. No cannons available.
Reply Quote
Thats because blizzard knows their place and they know that there is nothing in the world of heaven and hell that can do more damage than a bat on fire, trew by a lunatic with parkinsons.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 12:52 PMPosted by carlosfza
Thats because blizzard knows their place and they know that there is nothing in the world of heaven and hell that can do more damage than a bat on fire, trew by a lunatic with parkinsons.

This made me laugh XD

But yeah, vision quest and soul harvest are broken.
Reply Quote
so its this then?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#.cXjkP!hYU!.acYbc
Reply Quote
You'll have to wait to see how much he can stand thought, because doing mad damage is no good if you get killed within seconds even before you can use your Soul Harvest.
Reply Quote
What if you had zombie dogs with final gift? That would trigger gruesome feast 15% more often.
Reply Quote
Basically yeah but you need Soul Harvest.

So overpowered it's not even funny. No class can catch up to that amount of damage...ever.
Reply Quote
I'm level 35 currently and am using a similar build. It's rather disappointing though because dire bats do the most aoe and single target damage out of everything the WD has.

Here is my build, try it and you'll be blazing through everything, even in nightmare and probably hell.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#acUdeT!bYX!baZaaZ
Reply Quote
modified look better?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#.cYdkP!hYU!.aZacc
Reply Quote
Yeah basically. Blizzard really broke the balance with this ability. It's kind of sad...2 years polishing and they still have this much imbalances in game.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
05/15/2012 12:52 PMPosted by carlosfza

Hahahahaha

WD has all the cool spells. Leaning tower of zombies, zombie bears, bats on fire....
Reply Quote
Too bad bats on fire are so far ahead, it's going to get abused like crazy for farming unless blizzard does something.

Inferno mobs are going to get one shotted considering how much the spell scales.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]