Diablo® III

People having problems realize this.

Right there with you -.-
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 01:12 PMPosted by Dîckcheney
I understand some issues random dc etc but to be fail on this level for a company that has run wow for 8 years, thats what gets me.

Yeah.

To be honest, I think it is a case of they KNOW what to do, they have the ability to do it, but some higher up basically gives them the thumbs down; we're supposed to deal with less than they're capable of because they want to maximize profit and not spend money. And they know, being a Blizzard game, that they'll largely get away with it. Just like Bethesda gets away with releasing beta quality games all the time.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Welcome to show business. Blizzard's the performers. We're the paying audience. Release day means the curtain's raised on the production. The time for excuses is over.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
If I could be honest for a minute I can play D3 just fine on a junk laptop. i3 with integrated graphics. Yea I get 10fps but I can still play the game, never had a crash or anything. So to see high end gaming rigs that should eat this game up failing is actully comical.
Reply Quote
45 Orc Shaman
Yeah it's whatever.. Mists is gonna be the same way. Not much you can do about it but cry... I wouldn't really care so much if I could just play MoP beta, but thats been out for weeks and all it does it crash as well. So herpa dippity derp I'll just go back to playing counter-strike or something else that's lame for a few days until they fix it. What was the point of this thread??? Just to suck on blizz's balls???
Edited by Nzoth on 5/15/2012 1:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]