Diablo® III

Game works perfect

90 Goblin Shaman
I just wanted blizz to know I had no issue with the installer or the game. I was able to play for hours today till they took the server down. Good job blizz, the game looks great and Witch Doctors are fun to play. Thumbs up :D
Everyone else go QQ some where else !@#$ happens ^o^
Reply Quote
You may want to remove your tongue from Blizzards posterior.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Don't forget to bake them a cake and send the thank you card. If you pay money for a product you in no way have to thank someone for it. People are frustrated at paying money and not enjoying a product. A lot of people take off work for big games like this. A lot of people will also stay up till three in the morning just to get a peek at the game. When plans people have made for a while go wrong they will be upset. Its like Christmas morning getting delayed for all of us adult kids. Just let them complain and don't get on a forum to provoke the angry.
Reply Quote
67 Blood Elf Paladin
I just wanted blizz to know I had no issue with the installer or the game. I was able to play for hours today till they took the server down. Good job blizz, the game looks great and Witch Doctors are fun to play. Thumbs up :D
Everyone else go QQ some where else !@#$ happens ^o^

And I'm just taking a shot in the dark here, but me thinks if you were one of the countless others experiencing playing and digital downloading problems, you wouldn't be content with your !@#$ happens stance, hmmm?

Moron.
Reply Quote
I agree with the OP and too have had no real issues. I did however have a rough time with several of the WoW launches, but crap happens, things don't always go as planned, and unfortunately that could mean downtime for people. My wife and I are just using the downtime for a nice break.
Reply Quote
i have a hard copy and cant even get it to work :( hellz i cant even get past updating files >:(
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I would like to thank sprocket for being the first a$$ clown of D3............... congrats, here is your bleach filled cake..............enjoy !!!
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 03:40 PMPosted by Sitruk
i have a hard copy and cant even get it to work :( hellz i cant even get past updating files >:(

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4926594052

The first one worked for me.
Reply Quote
I work IT support and my heart goes out to all the Blizzard employees doing tickets today.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
He's posting this just to make you all mad. Don't even give him the time.
Reply Quote
Hope your system fries.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]