Diablo® III

Corrupt file from downloading CE Disc....

90 Blood Elf Paladin
i've downloaded multiple times from my collectors edition diablo III disc and everytime i get to the patcher, it gives an error that says:

"ERROR The file "C:\Programs Files (x86)\Diablo III\Updates\d3-0-9558-Win-final.MPQ" appears to be corrupt. You may need to download this file again."

Please help :(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
This is happening for literally thousands of people. From my understanding, the disk doesn't even have the game on it. Just download the digital game client.
Reply Quote
Thats great for us with a very small download limit!! I got this issue too, I got a 4GB download limit and already used a heap of it just trying to install this game as it is... There should be a CAUTION sign on the box.
Reply Quote
Yeah i deleted my mpq file and got it to re download and guess what? Pork is right, the disk does not have the game on it....it needs to be downloaded via the client. Why even have a disk then?
Reply Quote
And then the file corrupted once again
Reply Quote
The disk is really a waste of 7.6 gigabytes as far as I'm concerned. You can't install the launcher from it, you can't install patch 1.0 from it, and it contains seemingly nothing but a broken agent.exe.
Reply Quote
Yeah im kind of pissed and dont understand why broken files even exist on disk or at all....kinda disappointing. Since the disk is seemingly useless, D3 should seemingly be just digital.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]