Diablo® III

Long Installation Time?

Anyone else getting unusually long installation times? I've been sitting here on the installation screen for a good half hour now and it's only at 14%. There is nothing using up my bandwidth running on the side, and my PC is far from "low-tech".
Reply Quote
stuck at 54% for 1 hour.........
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
glad im not the only one getting stupid stuck
Reply Quote
hey does my computer need to be connected to the internet for install and if so are the servers down i bought physical copy and its not installing stuck at zero

note: said below minimum requirements on processor im running a Intel Core 2 Quad cpu clocked at 2.4ghz 3gb of ram
Reply Quote
i had the same problem with the physical copy. But it does install the game if you wait long enough (I think mine was around 4-6 hours). But yeah, it sucks that it has to take that long.
Reply Quote
really annoying that for me it seems to go blazing fast (im talking 1 MB/s DL speed according to launcher) then pauses, then goes blazing fast for 2 minutes, then stops.

why didn't i just go buy a physical copy like i knew i should have....
Reply Quote
Mine has been stuck at 0% for the past 15 minutes, should i wait it out or should i restart?
Reply Quote
I am at more than 5 hours now to install from the DVD. What did you need Blizz to redownload the entire freaking game? This is stupid.
Reply Quote
This is ridiculous, I buy the stupid game on DVD and I have to wait all night before it even begin to install?? I bought the DVD because I wanted to install it faster, not to wait in front of my computer for hours.

*Edit* if your install is stuck at 0% (like it was for me) make sure to make every update of your software, including Windows.
Edited by HurDerp#1902 on 5/19/2012 9:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Took me about ten minutes.. from wich 5 stuck ar 0% and 4 at 1 % :P
Reply Quote
Oh my god. This install is a joke...
Reply Quote
ive been waitin 5 minutes and am at 0.8
Reply Quote
never ben so happy to hit 1 %
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yea I had the same issue was getting 0% for about 4-6 mins then I waited alittle while after repairing the game(before even installing the actual game) and it seems to be working fine now. all be it slow cause my internet isnt the best but going from not downloading to my norm 370kbs+ is a hell of alot better then waiting for days to see if its gonna even start downloading lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]