Diablo® III

I got EU D3 instead of US!

85 Blood Elf Paladin
For past 2 hours I was trying to log in to US servers while getting error 12. And I was mad, until recently I tryed to log into europe realms and it worked. My question is - Why am I able to play on europe realms while my account has american world of warcraft account. The only eu game attached to my account is wow europe trial one. It says on my account that I am still in Germany, but I added additional adresses into my billing which are from United States - where I currently am. I live in Florida. I am sure I won't be able to reach blizzard by phone right now, since a lot of people freaking out and might not know how to solve error 37 ( just a guess). So what Im asking is to make my Diablo account back into US, because I never signed for EU one. I asked for a vacational day off today just to play Diablo, If there is a GM who is able to help me out with this, please do! Reply to this post so I know what to do to assist you in speeding up that process. Thank you!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
The same here. Please help.
Reply Quote
same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Anyone managed to fix this?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]