Diablo® III

Client disconnected

85 Orc Warrior
I get to login page and my character but when I try to actually play, goes to loading screen, and either stays there forever, or error comes up saying disconnected from server. Any help?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Any help? :(
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
bump...
Reply Quote
the same
Reply Quote
Same here, instant disconnect before seeing the game, straight from the loading screen. It has something to do with my college network, because if I take my desktop to the computer lab (separate network, p2p stuff isn't blocked) I can connect no problem. Same thing happened in beta.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Still no help :(
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
HELP !
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
?
Reply Quote
it keeps disconnecting me and saying something about other party members when i don't have any party members
Reply Quote
I have had this issue as of today, and am unable to connect to the game, whether playing single or public games, on all difficulty level settings. Please help. I want to be able to play again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]