Diablo® III

Can't leave starter edition

So a few hours ago my friend send me a guest invite. But I wanted to play online with him so I brought the full version off battle.net, but it still says I have the starter edition while in game? But if I go into my account on battle.net it says I have the standard edition.

I have tried logging out and in on both Battle.net and Diablo 3
Edited by SirQuack#1979 on 5/15/2012 3:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote
I just went into the transaction history, then order history and it says it is queued? What does that mean?
Reply Quote
It is against forum policy to bump, and continuing to do so may get you a suspension from the forums.

In other news, buggy launch is buggy, and the full client and a starter key does not a full game make? Unless you paid $60 like everyone else, you don't get access to the full game.

Edit: that means that they haven't processed your order yet. Wait long enough and it will happen.
Edited by Knarral#1776 on 5/15/2012 4:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Ooh, sorry I didn't know.

And yes, I paid the full $60. Well it was actually $79.95, but yes, I paid it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]