Diablo® III

I don't get why everybody is !@#$%ing...

90 Worgen Druid
This game is amazing, Everybody who put effort into this deserves all the many thanks they can get. The first act took 3 and a half hours to complete and when we thought it ended... It didn't. Amazing experience.

You boys and girls need to stop !@#$% the connect is ^-*!ing fine.
Reply Quote
Look, I played the beta, so I know it's good.

Doesn't change the fact that my lag is so bad I can't even play. Just becuase you can play okay doesn't mean everyone else is okay.
Reply Quote
Same situation as Helacin. I played the beta from start to finish coop and video capturing it with no lag/dropouts/grey unloaded areas etc.

Game has potential to be awesome once the lag issues are resolved.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
3 and a half hours aye?
took me 5 and a half and i was exploring everything
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Almost 7 hours of trying to log on and havent even got passed the loading screen <sigh>
Think I'll give it a couple of weeks before I try again :(
Reply Quote
You do know we're not all you right?

I'm asking because you seem to think all our connections are identical to yours.

And most of those complaining are trying to play single player, a mode that probably shouldn't be effected by lag.
Reply Quote
this game is !$#!@% amazing , it worth every penny , thank you blizzard!!!!!!!! i love it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]