Diablo® III

[Solved] Diablo III Friends List empty

90 Orc Warlock
My friends list is completely empty when I log into Diablo III, however it works fine in SCII and WoW. I have friends currently online and playing, but nobody ever appears in the list in Diablo III.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My wife (on our same network) is able to see her friends (but doesn't see me when I log in), so I don't expect a problem with my modem/router. I've disabled Windows Firewall but that hasn't helped either.
Edited by Cerebral#1248 on 5/15/2012 6:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Distressa,

Maybe you should re-add all your friends. I seriously don't know what to do about that.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I tried readding my wife's account, but she didn't get the request :(
Reply Quote
I have the same problem. I changed my battletag during beta and now my friendslist is completely empty in D3 and I can't add/receive any friends request. When I log in to SC2, however, I can see all my friends.

edit: I found out why. I downloaded the european english client and it autoed to europe server instead of american server. Gotta switch that in the options.
Edited by Croissant#1105 on 5/15/2012 6:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Same problem!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Croissant, you are not only my favorite baked good, you are also now my favorite person.

That was exactly my problem - had to change the server in account settings to American server.
Reply Quote
That is MESSED UP! Thanks SO MUCH for the fix though!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]