Diablo® III

Not running smoothley!!!

90 Human Warrior
yes im having issues with playing. even with graphics turned completely low to where it looks like complete !@#$, it still does not run smoothley. there are constant jumps and for instance when you walk and your screen moves its not smooth at all it just jumps a little and studders.....help please
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I'm having the same problem. I turned everything down and it's SUPER laggy. I play World of Warcraft on mid settings and everything runs perfectly. I can't seem to figure out what the problem is.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
ya i can run wow fully loaded and it runs smooth as eggs...but this one even on very low runs like !@#$....the default settings are set on ultra without me altering them so i know if it runs wow perfectly then somethings wrong with the game itself...everything else runs great.

thanks you anori for responding because for a moment i really did think it was my computer
Reply Quote
No. In fact you are not alone my friend on this issue.

There is a thread ongoing with many persons having same issue

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5051975289?page=1
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
a lot of people are having this problem, i saw a guy with a REALLY AMAZING computer set up and he was running horrible too, idk wtf is going on but its frustrating, im SO GLAD i did not pay for this game.

my computer runs wow on medium settings at 60+ FPS
on diablo 3 with super ultra low settings i get 8-10 at best.

i updated my drivers and everything, it still doesnt seem to work.

ill just stick to wow until my annual pass runs out
Reply Quote
Posting this without computer specs is like saying "how do i get to the post office" without telling us where you are

Or are you just complaining?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I also noticed that there is an option to smooth out model edges.......its deffinetlely checked on my video settings and the edges look like !@#$.....i don't get it.....the beta ran better than this.
Reply Quote
Post your computer spec plz
Reply Quote
Posting this without computer specs is like saying "how do i get to the post office" without telling us where you are

Or are you just complaining?

Specs don't matter...there is another thread 4 pages long with peopl who have awesome computers and are having the same issue.
Reply Quote
Everyone is having the same issue, it`s called "loading assets" but UNBELIEVABLY, developers keep on saying that "We can`t reproduce stutterings, the gameplay is smooth" they are like joke.. Epic fail.
Edited by Ozan84#1388 on 5/15/2012 7:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I don't need to post my specs because I know my computer is fine. There is obviously something wrong with the game. I suspect it might be the high volume of players all hopping on at once? Who the !@#$ knows. I didn't sign an Annual Pass for this. Hopefully this issue is fixed soon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
dell xps 8300. 2nd gen i7 3.40ghz

GeForce GT 545 1GB

8mb ram...nuff said...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
8gb ram sorry
Reply Quote
Mine jumps from about 0-140 FPS and lags crazy hard. Work perfectly fine for 3 secounds freezes for 4 secounds :/
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Whats wrong with my game, I feel like my comp should run this fine but I am not as computer savy..

AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 220 Processor 2.80GHz
4gb ram
ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics

are my specs too low or should I be able to run the game, is something else going on?
Edited by Mattman66#1229 on 5/16/2012 2:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]