Diablo® III

I want to switch to PC digital tell me how

After trying to troubleshoot the Mac and jump through seemingly hundreds of hoops to get D3 to work I have had enough.

How can I get a refund on the Mac digital download and get it switched to PC download? I shouldn't have to reconfigure my computer like this in order to play a game, when I have no issues with other games written for the Mac.
Reply Quote
You don't need to swap anything. Just log into your BattleNet account in D3 on your PC rather than Mac.
Reply Quote
I still need to download and install to my PC and use the PC client. Would prefer a blue response on this.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Go to your account then download the client for PC.

#1 Click account in top right
#2 Under your game accounts click Diablo 3
#3 Click download game client
Reply Quote
OK my client carries over ... thank you. I am sticking to the PC!!
Reply Quote
Yeah, you can download the client for whichever platform you want as many times as you want.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 10:27 AMPosted by Cluck
OK my client carries over ... thank you. I am sticking to the PC!!

Good choice!!
Reply Quote
Yeah I don't think Blizzard have bothered (so far) to optimize D3 for the Mac and I refuse to do it for them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]