Diablo® III

Acts too short?

Act 1 actually seemed like the longest for me. Act 3 seemed to go by quickly, but it seemed like there were fewer opportunities to explore. Also by that point on normal my character had reached nigh-invulnerable killing machine status. Perhaps it will feel longer on Nightmare.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
05/18/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Beast
Act 1 actually seemed like the longest for me. Act 3 seemed to go by quickly, but it seemed like there were fewer opportunities to explore. Also by that point on normal my character had reached nigh-invulnerable killing machine status. Perhaps it will feel longer on Nightmare.

Yeah, come act III on Normal my wizard had gotten so relatively powerful — with Disintegrate well broken in — that I was steamrolling things with little regard for most of the enemy gimmicks. It felt like regular dungeons do in WoW, and I have a feeling I've had my frolicking fun. Nightmare is unlocked now, and I'm ready to be put in my place. :B
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
I thought the first 3 acts were perfect in length. Act 4..just felt like a couple of corridors to kill things in between boss rooms. The upside is act 4's setting was epic enough to sort of look past it.
Reply Quote
I think they were all fine..except Act IV, it was pretty quick. But it was also quick in Diablo 2 as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]