Diablo® III

Diablo III Setup.exe

When i click on Diablo III Setup.exe it runs checking for uptade then it close itself and nothing.. no luncher opens .... i can clicked on Diablo III Setup.exe so many times and still nothing ... i checked Secondary Logon and its on automatic i do many options in this forum and still nothing. can u help me please ? why blizzard must do that **** installer ? why u dont do normal game as wow or warcraft and must do that ***** with agent !!! thanks to every 1 who help me
Reply Quote
help me please
Reply Quote
iam on Win XP
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I have the same problem, click on setup.exe, it runs because windows wants me to give it permission, but when I do it just goes away. I checked the secondary logon (I think that is what it was) following the instructions in the sticky thread and it was fine.

I'm hoping it's because the NA servers are down now.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Just found another blue response which suggested checking the LAN settings in IE's internet settings - that's fine too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Same problem. Im hoping is something online, not my disc.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
All I could think of doing further was to restart the computer - and now it's installing! Crossed fingers it finishes OK
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Gonna try restarting again. I fixed the proxy server, so im hoping
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]