Diablo® III

Game crashing my computer when i hit "Login"

Been playing since last night with no issues. also played the beta with no issues.

Now suddenly if i try to login my computer literally crashes. No ideas here.
Reply Quote
Same here. Got 15 minutes into Diablo using a GTX 590 Classified graphics card. Was running like a champ with less than 50% load on both GPUs and no significant rise in heat. Then suddenly my PC just reboot. Now anytime I play ANY game or run a 3D benchmark my computer immediately reboots after blanking out for a bit.

I don't know if my graphics card coincidentally decided to give up the ghost 15 minutes into the game or what. I can run the manufacturer's OCS scanner (EVGA) to stress test the card and both GPUs run fine under full load. But as soon as I try to play any game, bang. Lockup, fan rev, reboot.

Sucks. What bad timing. If anyone has experienced anything similar, and knows a way around it, let me know. I'm pretty sure my card is just hosed, though.

ASUS P7X79 Deluxe MOBO
16Gig Crucial RAM
Using on board sound
120SSD drive
60gig SSD Cached to a 3TB Seagate for large storage
Water cooled I7 3960X CPU
Single EVGA GTX 590 Classified GPU
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]