Diablo® III

Tempest Rush?

Anyone find good use in this?

I can't even think of a situation where I would use this unless I'm just trying to run places, or if I was playing football or something.

I guess it maybe still too early to tell, but to the points you guys are at now, any use?

AND discuss.
Reply Quote
I haven't I still use lash tail kick and find that to work best overall so far.

Although I am only level 9.
Reply Quote
I use Lash Tail Kick too... maybe later with runes it'll be "usable" =]
Reply Quote
I use it with Deadly Reach all the time in HC.
Reply Quote
I saw a setup where you regen more mana then it costs, so you can run around with the tornado crap and just tear stuff up.
Reply Quote
Ahh, that's a nice use of it...yea the other 2 choice so far (lvl 20ish) just seem so much more viable as of now
Reply Quote
I think it becomes more important in higher difficulties as an escape mechanic.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
its a garbage ability imo. i used the taillash aswell untill i got the rune to increase the dmg on the bell. (it does so much dmg now).
Reply Quote
I use it to escape large groups of mobs, !@#$ damage, But it really does help it certain situations
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
It has a snare that hits every mob you rush through, that's the use.
Reply Quote
36 Tauren Druid
I am grouping with a barb and I use this to rush to the far side of a batch of mobs and then give them the trident from behind.
Reply Quote
I noticed if you get surrounded my a lot of mobs using this to book it is quite a good thing to use.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The dmg isnt bad if you look at it 55% weapon dmg like every second. So it does nice damage, But it is mostly a escape mechanic.
Edited by harazuki#1269 on 5/15/2012 2:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i forget the name of the zone, but wherever those cows with scythes and large rhino type monsters are.. it's somewhat easy to get circled by many monsters and i was using this to escape. with the rune that reduces the spirit used, it's pretty funny too, walking roflcopter.
Reply Quote
Tempest Rush is exceptional for escape and evade!
Reply Quote
Would rather use another skill in its place, haven't found use for it yet.
Reply Quote
In hardcore its a must have IMHO,saved me at least 4 times from vortex
Reply Quote
I use it a ton as an interrupt and escape. Great mobility, and super awesome if you're using Transcendence.
Reply Quote
Tr + Transcendence can be used later on as a free heal.

You could even make it so you get 40% movement speed + 1,000 health per second while still generating spirit.

Great way to move around and slow others around you while getting massive heals.
Reply Quote
I like it because I will tempest rush into mobs then spin kick for some decent dmg and knock back.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]