Diablo® III

Servers are full

85 Orc Warrior
Why the !@#$ do I need a server to play a single player game?
Reply Quote
I agrea, even worst, i WAS playing, got kicked off and cant get back.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
agreed, finally got the game to load hero list to make my char and now i cant play becuase the servers are full. Gotta love it
Reply Quote
58 Worgen Death Knight
Servers are full. It's what happens when you have a single server dedicated to the entire continent of North America. They should have had it like D2 where the servers were split up east and west...
Reply Quote
having the same problem and im not impressed, i get kicked at noon, told I can;t log back till 4:30, try logging in at 4:45 and play for 10 min, kicked and now servers are full for a solo campaign. This is BS
Reply Quote
35 Orc Warrior
The servers are under maintenance.
Reply Quote
75 Worgen Druid
Agreed....this idea of making it solely online was a very bad idea...I've been trying ALL day to play..and when I can actually log in and get to the character screen? I'm in que...this time, for nearly 45 mintues...blizzard had better make this all up to us...its the worst waste of money I've EVER done so far...
Reply Quote
58 Worgen Death Knight
And it's not a single player, not in the sense of what it was with D2. Single player is offline gaming. They need to give us an offline access like D2
Reply Quote
40 Human Warlock
I hate the queue, at least before if you were smart you could login and be fine >.> even an ETA would be decent..
Reply Quote
58 Worgen Death Knight
05/15/2012 02:14 PMPosted by Thuengor
The servers are under maintenance.
Again? Where does this say?
Reply Quote
EPIC FAIL
Reply Quote
35 Orc Warrior
05/15/2012 02:16 PMPosted by Darqfang
Again? Where does this say?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5051765603
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It said it in game... WoW style message:

"The servers will be restarted in X minutes"
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
So wait, I just get kicked off the server, then told it's full and need to wait in the queue to play again?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
and I just got an error saying "There was an error" LOL..and it kicked me out to the login screen.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
So far my Diablo 3 experience that I dished out money for:

Spend HOURS fighting various errors of "Oh whoops our authentication servers are WAY overloaded sorry"

or

Spend my time waiting for blizzard to have some space to play the game.

So what exactly did I pay them for? Cause if it was to watch their interface and explore the vast array of error messages or empty "Were so sorrys" then frankly I've been had.

Its ridiculous to tell us they spent all this time making the game perfect and not have spent a single minute trying to figure out how they would deal with the massive player load. They KNEW how much anticipation there was for this game and spend plenty of time reassuring us how requiring online was such a good idea and yet here we are with this mess of a game.
Reply Quote
Seriously Blizzard, why force us to play on your server? We could enjoy your game at the moment but no, can't connect to your bad servers.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
So, I have to wait in a queue to play a single-player game?

The least they could've done is given us a gem to click. :(
Reply Quote
There's no problem in forcing us to play in their server, the problem is that they do knowing that it wont be able to cope with so much people.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I WAS in que for 10 minutes, then it gave a error when I tried to join general chat. Had to restart...now I cant even log in! Screw you blizzard...I thought for sure you wouldnt screw up diablo since you did so well with sc2. But you proved me wrong. This is gunna get about as much play time as dawn of war II now
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]