Diablo® III

Graphics card unsupported

I can't play the game AT ALL?! Is there any way to get past this because I really want to play it! I don't even care if it runs slow. I checked my graphics card and it's only barely under spec so it's not like the game would even run *that* slow or slow at all if I turned down the options...
Reply Quote
ur card is on the unsupported list? Then I guess you have bad chance
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Is there going to be a lift on some of these unsupported cards I have never had a problem playing a game because of unsupported cards
Reply Quote
How can I run both World of Warcraft and Starcraft II but not Diablo III? I could have sworn their big thing was designing the game to where older computers can play it and this computer is only about 4-5 years old...
Reply Quote
first post your pc specs and please if you want to play pc games you need a desktop pc not laptop so you can upgrade the videocard cpu and memory
Reply Quote
Dam ppl you can get a lowend card to run the game for cheap. Go buy one and quit whining.....
Reply Quote
3 Human Warrior
Also take a look at this: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4926494457

Could be a known issue depending on your card.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Bad
05/15/2012 02:48 PMPosted by DivineSoul
How can I run both World of Warcraft and Starcraft II but not Diablo III? I could have sworn their big thing was designing the game to where older computers can play it and this computer is only about 4-5 years old...

If you can't run D3 because of your graphics card, I would suggest going to Newegg and looking into buying a new one. My Toshiba Laptop can play it at 30FPS. My other thought is your computer (or card) is older than 5 years.

2.40 gigahertz Intel Core i3 M 370
64 kilobyte primary memory cache
256 kilobyte secondary memory cache
3072 kilobyte tertiary memory cache
64-bit ready
Multi-core (2 total)
Hyper-threaded (4 total)

Intel(R) HD Graphics [Display adapter]

If that can run D3, I don't know what to tell you.
Reply Quote
No... My card is on the unsupported list. NVIDIA GeForce 6150 SE nForce 430. This sucks! After months and months of hype, $65, AND over an hour of installation time, I get brick walled and insulted with something like this?!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Bad
05/15/2012 02:56 PMPosted by DivineSoul
No... My card is on the unsupported list. NVIDIA GeForce 6150 SE nForce 430. This sucks! After months and months of hype, $65, AND over an hour of installation time, I get brick walled and insulted with something like this?!

That list is in no way a surprise to anyone. That list has been there forever. They told you what would not work what so ever.. and that is one of them.
Reply Quote
I never saw that list. I saw minimum requirements, but that's it. My graphics card is under even Starcraft II's mimimum settings but I still run that.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Bad
Starcraft 2 is a different game. Some games you can squeeze away with playing under the minimum requirements. This happens to not be one of those games. Just because you didn't see the list, doesn't mean it wasn't there. I would suggest looking up a vid card and just replacing it. I even had someone selling a really nice 8800 GeForce that would have ran it for just 40 bucks.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 02:48 PMPosted by DivineSoul

"only"
Reply Quote
"big thing was designing the game to where older computers can play it" 4-5 years isn't that long ago. This is a Vista-generation computer. I know OS is different from graphics, but still.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Bad
4-5 years is a HUGE gap with graphics cards. What I don't get is what is the point of this thread though for you? Do you expect bliz to lower the specs needed? I am almost 100% sure that the built in graphics card of a WalMart computer can run D3.

Like I said my Toshiba laptop with its built in graphics card runs D3 windowed mode at 30 fps. My main PC has a 2 year old graphics card and it plays D3 at 185 FPS.
Edited by Blackbird#1794 on 5/15/2012 3:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Those cards were not "vista generation" GPU's. Those cards are FAR less powerful than my old 7900 GTX I got in 2006, and it was over a year old at that time.
Reply Quote
Anyone, if you find a graphics card on NewEgg that would run the game for about $50 (which is all the money that I have left) then please let me know. I'm desperate now.
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
I can't play either and sadly this is a new PC, purchased only 3 months ago. I have one of the Intel G4 chipsets onboard that are unsupported. It was also unsupported with MoP beta but I tweaked the settings a little and have zero issues playing it. It'd be awesome if someone could find a work around for this set.
Edited by Givitago on 5/15/2012 3:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 03:18 PMPosted by DivineSoul
Anyone, if you find a graphics card on NewEgg that would run the game for about $50 (which is all the money that I have left) then please let me know. I'm desperate now.

Go look for one ourself you lazy !@#. Theres plenty of crappy video cards for 80 bucks that will run D3.
Edited by Nthman#1480 on 5/15/2012 3:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]