Diablo® III

Graphics card unsupported

05/15/2012 02:48 PMPosted by DivineSoul
only about 4-5 years old...
To put that in laymans terms your trying to play a ps3 game on a ps2. lol.
Reply Quote
They all have confusing names and tech stuff and I'm not good with hardware, so I don't know what to get.
Reply Quote
@Giv
Look at this thread
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5051516054
Reply Quote
What model of computer is it that you have? I mean post the model and manufacturer of your PC.
Reply Quote
It should be easy to figure out what to get...
Since your issue is your card is on the unsupported list just buy one that is not on the unsupported list...
Reply Quote
I'm trying to find a NVIDIA GeForce 7800 but NewEgg for some reason keeps either searching games or searching cooling fans instead of searching stupid graphics cards.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Bad
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814500235

I literally clicked "graphics cards", organized by price, and linked you the very first graphics card I saw.

05/15/2012 03:31 PMPosted by DivineSoul
I'm trying to find a NVIDIA GeForce 7800 but NewEgg for some reason keeps either searching games or searching cooling fans instead of searching stupid graphics cards.

Probably tells you that they don't have it.
Edited by Blackbird#1794 on 5/15/2012 3:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
the 7800 has not been in production for many many years... I doubt you can find one that isn't used and isn't from eBay.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
My computer is not even a two years old and my graphics card is out of date. ATI version 2010.0210.2206.39615
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
@Fooby

Thanks so much, it worked flawlessly. I recommend anyone having issues with trilinear filtering (the issue with the intel 4 series and D3) to check out the link and follow the instructions. It worked the first time. Time to play!!
Reply Quote
I got a AMD R9 270X with 4gb and D3 says it's not supported. The page says it is... what should I do?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Joe,

It will run the game fine. Are you seeing the warning in the game itself or in the Desktop App?

Can you post some information about your computer? You can find this information in the Direct X Diagnostic Tool:

Click on Start
Click on Run
Type in: dxdiag (In Vista, type dxdiag in the search field)
Hit Enter or OK

Click on the Save All Information button at the bottom, and create a dxdiag text file, and copy and paste it ALL here.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]