Diablo® III

error 37, where is refund?

yeah first impressions mean a lot to me. blizzard knew this was going to happen where can i get a refund at?
Reply Quote
you can suffeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Original wow, and 3 expansions. Yeah, they should have known better, sad blizzard, just sad.
Reply Quote
Slight overreaction sir. I recommend patience and you will get your monies worth.
Reply Quote
One hour and counting of error 37. How long are we going to hear wait and try again? I just want to play.
Reply Quote
this should have been ready, they cant be this stupid to not prepare, its ridiculous i mean come on now whats the point in a midnight launch when NO ONE can play
Reply Quote
All I hear is:

WAAAAHHHHHHHH I can't play a game for a few hours even though I'm going to be playing it for the next few years, I WANT MY MONEY BACK! I have no appreciation for how much work and effort went into this game and I believe that because I couldn't log in the first 3 hours that the game launched I deserve all 60$ back!

---

Get over yourself.
Reply Quote
Damn children have no patience.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
being forced to play online sucks
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
All I hear is:

WAAAAHHHHHHHH I can't play a game for a few hours even though I'm going to be playing it for the next few years, I WANT MY MONEY BACK! I have no appreciation for how much work and effort went into this game and I believe that because I couldn't log in the first 3 hours that the game launched I deserve all 60$ back!

---

Get over yourself.

How about you shove it up you butthole.
Reply Quote
I'll feel bad for you once it's up and running and you won't be playing. Oh wait, I won't be feeling bad for you...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
05/15/2012 01:12 AMPosted by Mosti
this should have been ready, they cant be this stupid to not prepare, its ridiculous i mean come on now whats the point in a midnight launch when NO ONE can play
There are people playing. Just not you, me, and a lot of others. chill out. Log into WoW and give it a bit of time. Or better yet delete all your files so I won't have to deal with you when I get in game.
Reply Quote
They should have known but what can you do. There always is SWTOR!
Reply Quote
yeah, an hour later and still "wait and try again later" :-\ at least put me in a queue....
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 01:13 AMPosted by Lelendra
How about you shove it up you butthole.

Forum Code of Conduct, remember it if you wanna keep posting

Servers are being hammered all at once by millions of players trying to access them at the same time, if you can find any company with servers that can stand up to that, make a recommendation, cause I doubt there are any out there.

Better question, ever tried to play the day of a major launch before? This is common, so your patience will be rewarded.
Edited by MrBubbles#1216 on 5/15/2012 1:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
REFUND REFUND REFUND - Oh wait i got it for free... nvm
Reply Quote
2 dedicated servers for wow and starcraft serving over 30 million people daily and they cant convert those servers over for the first launch of diablo that is terrible planning, absolutely ridiculous, 5 years of work, cant log in after 2 hours of launched, come on.
Reply Quote
i wont be buying another blizzard game, thats for sure.
Reply Quote
you all made me LOL
Reply Quote
I have no problem if the servers are full, but they should NOT have made it a requirement to login to servers to play SINGLEPLAYER!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]