Diablo® III

error 37, where is refund?

90 Orc Death Knight
Que system would have sorted the QQ system imo girls!

4/10 for your launch Blizzard
Reply Quote
agreed.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 01:17 AMPosted by Koplar
I have no problem if the servers are full, but they should NOT have made it a requirement to login to servers to play SINGLEPLAYER!!!

The servers aren't full, they're being accessed by millions of players simultaneously, there's a difference there
Reply Quote
Pretty lame. It is so dissapointing that we have to log in to play an offline game, and can't log in, thus can't play. Just... not... cool...
Reply Quote
I had almost forgotten how pathetic the majority of posters were on these forums. Good to be back.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 01:19 AMPosted by Marshman82
Pretty lame. It is so dissapointing that we have to log in to play an offline game, and can't log in, thus can't play. Just... not... cool...

It's not an offline game.
Reply Quote
I agree its pretty ludicrous for a game as anticipated as this, and we cannot even login to create a damn character much less play the game we have waited patiently for, and to all you people crying BE PATIENT, we shouldn't friggin have to we just sat in line for hours for a midnight release for a video game, we should be able to come home install and play it, there is no exscuse for blizzard not being ready for the launch of this game.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
this is bull...there are noobs playing out there who havent played d1 or d2 a day in their lives...
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
My first impression (and only impression) was they failed at what should have been a simple numbers game. They know how many ppl bought the game, pre-download, and had the annual pass from WoW. There is no reason there should be a problem with server space. Epic fail, I will not be playing.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
we have been "patient" for twelve years...maybe blizzard should have made a single player...way to stick to the diablo roots devs...good job, forgot this was wow
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
After how many years of being part of MMORPG gaming does it take to get it right? Over an hour and at least a dozen of my friends STILL can't log on. All the money you guys make, learn to get it right. You knew there would mass people logging, Blizzard was POORLY prepared as usual.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 01:22 AMPosted by pilotscrappy
I agree its pretty ludicrous for a game as anticipated as this, and we cannot even login to create a damn character much less play the game we have waited patiently for, and to all you people crying BE PATIENT, we shouldn't friggin have to we just sat in line for hours for a midnight release for a video game, we should be able to come home install and play it, there is no exscuse for blizzard not being ready for the launch of this game.

Limitations of Technology, they were bringing down community sites just a moment ago to help people to be able to login

05/15/2012 01:22 AMPosted by Eeyore
this is bull...there are noobs playing out there who havent played d1 or d2 a day in their lives...

Get off your High Horse, you're no more important than any other person out there that wants to play D3
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
People say we are overreacting but that is nonsense. Video games have existed for decades and we never have to deal with this kind of b.s. for a single player game. Even if multilayer servers are down the single player campaign is ALWAYS available. I don't care about the B.S. reasons for the 'always on' DRM this game supports, it's unacceptable. There is no reason for this at all. I should have been able to buy the disk, go home, install, play...!@#$ING DONE. I should be able to play the game without logging into battlet.net. I should be able to play the game when I'm on a plane. When I'm in hawaii on the beach with no wi-fi within 100 miles. I bought the %^-*ing game. I understand the need to be online for multiplayer...it's kind of OBVIOUS. Where is the logic in being logged in online to play with myself?!?! (yes, pun intended).

This is pathetic. I know what you are going to say "AH, battle.net updates, blah blah blah" filler. There should, and could have been easily implemented (just like every other game with a single player component EVER), an offline mode. I wish people would hold Blizzard accountable to the same level they do EA or Bioware. Remember who owns Blizzard now. Blizzard is big brother and can "do no wrong". They are the closest thing gaming has to a 'cult of personality'. Valve comes in 2nd but they deserve their revered status for not SUCKING BALLS LIKE THIS!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
05/15/2012 01:16 AMPosted by sickest
i wont be buying another blizzard game, thats for sure.

so, you are gauging an entire company based off of ONE launch issue for ONE game? Blizzard wont miss you, nor will any of us.
Reply Quote
50 Gnome Warrior
!@#$ty Login DRM for a mostly single player game [x] CHECK
Screw up the launch royally so no one can actually play the single player game [x] CHECK

GAME OF THE YEAR
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 01:23 AMPosted by Shieldreaver
My first impression (and only impression) was they failed at what should have been a simple numbers game. They know how many ppl bought the game, pre-download, and had the annual pass from WoW. There is no reason there should be a problem with server space. Epic fail, I will not be playing.

This is epic. Can I have your gaming license?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
You must be new to Blizzard`s first day game launches..
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
when has it ever been 'common' for a single player game to have it's servers bombarded like this?! When has a single player game had !@#$ing servers needed logging into. Give me an example without bull%^-* overreaching that has been hated by gamers and i'll give you respect. Guess what: don't expect a lot of respect from us.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 01:29 AMPosted by Kuruzinga
when has it ever been 'common' for a single player game to have it's servers bombarded like this?! When has a single player game had !@#$ing servers needed logging into. Give me an example without bull%^-* overreaching that has been hated by gamers and i'll give you respect. Guess what: don't expect a lot of respect from us.

Pretty sure this is an online game....you know...from all the descriptions that have been given since it was announced....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]