Diablo® III

error 37, where is refund?

05/15/2012 01:13 AMPosted by Dekarr
being forced to play online sucks

it would be fun to tinker with single player .. but closed server characters are ultimately where its at imo ..

like everyone else i am very frustrated by this error 37 issue tho ..
Reply Quote
Finally in the game after 1 1/2 hours... All I want to do is play singleplayer Blizzard... take off the damn server login!
Reply Quote
God, I can see the headlines now: "Diablo III, the next Hellgate London." Blizzard, you did this to yourself...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
really, this game is an 'online game' is it? So, it's a persistent online game then!? Or, is it a single player game with an online component? Because, from what I can tell, it's a game you can play single player (which has never necessitated an internet connection in the past ) that also allows you to connect to an online component (which does require an internet connection). I dare say this is like every other game in existence and you have done NOTHING to differentiate it in any respect whatsoever from, let's say...DIABLO 2, except to say, unsubstantiated, that it's 'apparently' a %^-*ING ONLINE GAME! You sir...are an idiot! Logic escapes you!
Edited by Deadwing#1401 on 5/15/2012 1:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
28 Human Rogue
this is a joke millions on promotion none on servers
Reply Quote
Well after that open beta, which most did "try" to play, you all should have seen this coming!

I hope not too many got tricked by the "buy the digital version and play at midnight" bs...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/15/2012 01:17 AMPosted by Koplar
I have no problem if the servers are full, but they should NOT have made it a requirement to login to servers to play SINGLEPLAYER!!!

AMEN!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]