Diablo® III

installer stoping at 69%, then closes, diablo

ive been tring to install this for over 6 hours know, first times it updated from the net etc, then tried to install and stopped at 69% the game installer would close, i opened the diablo 3 installer didnt run but the game client, then wouldnt initilize, i have know started with the servers online and it doesnt download anything, this is the 3 time tring to install, seems to lag between 0 and 12, i return and its at 40 then again at 69 where it closes...and this is from an install disc...
Reply Quote
no beta, brought the game today and been tring to install since, takes the longest time, and doesnt go past 69%...strange, and my power bill is already high..:(

anyone else had this problem?

when i exited the 69% complete it tries to run the game, but initialization doesnt work
Reply Quote
I left it running for 9 hours to install while I was at work. Get home and it is at 90% then installer crashed and when I started it again it says I am at 48% and is giving me !@#$ download speeds and it keeps stopping and starting.
Reply Quote
at 69% again and the disk draw stoppes again..i cant take this any more...
Reply Quote
I got to 69% and coz net dropped it stopped, reloaded D3 and then it started DLing patches and mine works, so i dunno what i did, but i didnt have to do anything and it worked...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
i have been dling for the last 3 hrs and have only got to 25%
Reply Quote
cotea where did that patch begin from
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]