Diablo® III

Im in but dont see any cursor

I cant see my cursor when playing... any idea?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Can you post your system specs?

Obtaining System Information
    1. Hold the 'Option' Key and choose System Profiler/Information from the Apple Menu.

2. Copy the information from the following sections:
  • Hardware (remove the Serial Number line)
  • Graphics/Displays
  • Software (remove the Computer Name and User Name lines)

This is small step for me, but big step for humanity. Or something like that...
Reply Quote
MacBook
Intel Core Duo 2ghz
4 Go 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB
Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Same here. On game login I have the cursor. When I enter the game the cursor disappears. I can use the cursor however. Things will highlight and I can see the click on the ground. I just can't see the cursor icon.

Quick specs are....

Late 2011 17" MBP Core I5
4GB RAM
GT335M
Mac OS Latest Snow Leopard...10.8.6 I think

Thanks.
Reply Quote
Try using Command+M to toggle in and out of fullscreen mode. That might resolve your issue.
Reply Quote
Same Problem
Reply Quote
Same here, cant see my pointer, is this game tested/played on mac before ? It's like building a car but forget the wheels ......
Reply Quote
Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro6,2
Processor Name: Intel Core i5
Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache (per core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Processor Interconnect Speed: 4.8 GT/s
Reply Quote
In window mode the pointer appears ... MAGIC ! But is gone again in full screen mode (CMD+M)
Reply Quote
Hello? Any idea's here blizzard. Same issue. And I had to install the game twice. No icon appeared on my desk top. Not option prompt to place it in the bar on the bot. Seriously blizzard, I know you make 120 million a month in subscription fees on wow, but how about cutting the laziness and waiting until your game is done before you send it out.
Reply Quote
Hi Everyone

I was having the same problem on Mac too. I used the CMD+M to go to windowed mode which allowed me to see my cursor. I expanded the windowed mode as large as possible and I could still see my cursor. For fun I went back to full screen mode (CMD+M again) and the cursor was there now... give that a try.
Reply Quote
Hey guys - someone mentioned uninstalling and reinstalling - the problem isn't the game; it's your video card (and/or drivers).

I have the same issue on the surface pro 2 (4400 intel HD - my biggest complaint with the SP2)

Now, Blizzard - All we need is an option to go from hardware to software mouse. I was surprised to see that D3 doesn't actually have any mouse options...

This happens a lot with the Surface Pro 2; changing from the software mouse (your over-ride) to a normal mouse cursor allows us to see it. Of course a lot of games don't have this issue... Just the ones that try and be fancy with the mouse cursor... :(
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 01:33 AMPosted by Machkhan
Can you post your system specs?

Obtaining System Information
    1. Hold the 'Option' Key and choose System Profiler/Information from the Apple Menu.

2. Copy the information from the following sections:
  • Hardware (remove the Serial Number line)
  • Graphics/Displays
  • Software (remove the Computer Name and User Name lines)

This is small step for me, but big step for humanity. Or something like that...

Thanks for replying to people who post after, there are tons of Mac users facing graphic lagging issues and ABSOLUTELY no mods replied. Hats off to you mods.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]